Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chapter 1 (Flaws)

Hi I'm Beyonce and some may see my life as perfect. My husband Idris whom I've been married to for over three years now is the owner of a multi million dollar company and I'm a stay at home mother to a three year old daughter named Tavia . She is the smartest little girl in the world and I wouldn't trade for anything. My husband pretty much gives Tavia and I anything we need want and desire and he always tells me that I wont ever need to work for anything. See I have the perfect life. Its just one thing wrong I'm bored and I have dreams and goals. I want to be a singer and a fashion designer but my husband and my mother would never approve. All they want from me is babies and to be honest I don't wont anymore kids. My husband and I or should I say my husband has been trying to get pregnant again every since Tavia turned two but I've been secretly taking birth control pills. He think we have some type of medical condition and that's why we can't get pregnant again but truth is I don't wont to be pregnant again. I know its a little selfish but I'm ready to start my life . I am only 24 years old and I'm living the life of a women twice my age. I mean don't get me wrong the sex is FAB and I love my husband but I just can't do it anymore. Im tired of being told how live my life. I thinks it's time to let my mother and husband know how I feel but when the time is right.
   Speaking of the devil here is my husband now walking out of his office. He sent a driver to our home earlier today to pick me up from home than to get him from the office.We're suppose to be at this party at around 8pm. Its suppose to be hosted by one of his friends from the music side of the business. I've never met him before but Idris told me that he is one best rappers in the world. Now I'm not a rap kind of a girl like I wouldn't  know a rapper if sat right in front of me. Hi baby, Idris said while getting into the car. Hey baby I answered back after placing a soft kiss on his check. He smiled out from ear to ear while I gave a fake smile in return. Like I said I love my husband but our life is way to boring for me. So baby what type of party is this again. My best friend Shawn is throwing an album release party to celebrate the success of his first album. So why do I have to come. I asked. If you don't want to come you don't have to but I think you will enjoy yourself. So do you want to come or not I can have the driver take you home. I was totally shocked by his response so I said I would go. Plus is he is not begging to come so most likely there are gona be women there throwing themselves at him. I'm may not be happy in my marriage but it's mine and I don't need some tramp coming in and ruining things between us. Wait! What am I talking about Idris would never cheat he is way to boring for that. Anyway after I told Idris I would come to the party we rode the rest of the way in complete silence.
   We arrived at the party at around 8:30 he got out the car first than he helped me out. Ummm baby why didn't you wear the dress I bought you yesterday? he asked me. Well the dress you bought me yesterday was ugly. Idris I told you I don't like you picking out my clothes. I know you don't like it but this dress Beyonce is a little to short. I rolled my eyes at him and said if you have a problem with what I'm wearing than take me home then I guess he heard the anger in my voice so he just said my dress is beautiful and I'll be ok in it. I rolled my eyes again and we walked in the party hand and hand. Ugggg we can't even have an argument right he such a pushover.
   We walked in the party and it was A LOT of celebrities in there so I was kinda star struck.. Two hours passed and I haven't even met Shawn yet because of all the groupies. As we approached him Shawn seen us coming his way so he started walking towards us. He was wearing sun glasses on so I couldn't see what he looked like. Hey man he said to Idris as they dapped, then he looked at me. First he just stood there like I was a ghost but then he took off his sun glasses and all of a sudden my mind went blank. That man was sooo damn sexy and them lips. Lawwwd forgive me but DAMN!! Wait I gotta snap out of it before Idris notice I was about to have a orgasm right here. Calm down Beyonce you are married I said to myself. I snapped out of it when I noticed he was staring at me. He said "Hey who is this beautiful woman" and I couldn't help but to smile.  My wife Idris said. I can introduce myself I'm a big girl I said to Idris while looking at Shawn I couldn't take my eyes off him. Hey I'm Beyonce I said in a sexy voice while shaking his hand. "Hey babe I'm going to get something to drink stay here" Idris said breaking the small silence.  Idris is crazy for leaving me with him most guys would of took their wives with them but I guess he trust me but anyway me and shawn just stood there and looked into each other eyes... 


TBC.. Thanks for reading let us know what you think. Comment below or hit us up on our Twitters Kyesha (@HereIVBey2) and Kelsey has two twitters (@SingitLike_Kels or @_BeyHive_)

7 comments:

  1. Everyone Is Starting Blogs Like This But Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg please update soon. I really like the way this is goin.. it kinda gives me a "Good Deeds" type of vibe. I would love 2 read more. And actually I like that everyones do blogs like this because their very different and creative.it makes it more interesting and so not tipical

    ReplyDelete