Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chapter 3 (Pills & Thrills)

Because some of our readers was complaining about the way we are writing we are gona change it up a little
Last Time:
 Beyonce you don't want anymore kids right now so you're stopping him from having more. Beyonce I love you but you really need to grow up. When Kelly said that I just continue to cry until my phone vibrated it was a text from a unknown number. I responded to the text by saying who if this? He responded Shawn. I thought to my self great I don't need any more confusion in my life


Now.....


I just ignored the text and told Kelly goodbye I really need to talk to Idris and Shawn isn't anything but trouble. After I pulled into my drive way I fixed my face because I didn't want Idris to know that I have been crying. I then got out my truck and walked into the house and I found Idris and Tavia lying on the couch sleeping with the television still going. So I carefully picked Tavia up and put her on the other couch and woke Idris up and sat right next to him.


Idris: Hey baby you home kind of early 
Beyonce: Its after 10 but can we talk
Idris: Sure, about what
Beyonce: About us Idris. 
Idris: What's wrong?
Beyonce: I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for taking you for granted and I'm sorry for always being angry.
Idris: I forgive you I just figured it was something hormonal 
Beyonce: Idris I'm bored with my life
Idris: What do you mean bored
Beyonce: We never do anything spontaneous and I'm tired of being a house wife I have dreams and goals.
Idris: *sighs* Baby I don't wont you working. That make me feel like less of a man. Plus I make enough money for the three of us.
Beyonce: Its not about the money its about me and being able to do what I want to do.
Idris: *Sighs* Ok Bey tell me what do you want to do with your life


Idris and I had a long talk about everything that we was keeping from each other and it was kind of like we where meeting each other for the first time and I finally felt good. I told Idris everything from me being a fashion designer to singer. He laughed at it but he said if that's what I wanted to do he will support me. Even though I knew Idris was thinking that I would fail I didn't say anything because at lease he was listening. Our conversation lasted at lease a hour and a half.


Idris: I feel like we're dating for the first time *laughs*
Beyonce: I do too
Idris: I feel like we just met *tries to kiss Beyonce* 
Beyonce: Stop!! I don't kiss on the first date
Idris: Ok well do you make love on the first date
Beyonce: I might
Idris: What do I have to do to turn that might into a yes
Beyonce: You can go put Tavia in the bed and meet me upstairs 
Idris: Ok *kisses Beyonce on the check*


Idris took Tavia to her room and put her in the bed and I went into the bathroom inside of our bedroom. I looked it to my purse and grabbed the bottle of birth control pills out. I remembered that I had forgotten to take on yesterday so poured two in my hand and took the first one. Than before I could take the second one I heard Idris opening the bathroom door. It kind of scared the shit out of me so I dropped the pills and ran to the door before he could open it all the way and slammed it shut and locked it. Than I looked at all my pills on the bathroom floor and started picking them up.


Idris: Baby whats wrong why can't I come in
Beyonce: Ummm nothing I just want you to be suprised when I come out so go get in the bed.
Idris: Are you sure you ok and what did you drop
Beyonce: The aspirin I got a headache
Idris: Oh are you sure you're in the mood for this then
Beyonce: Yes baby!! Now go lay down
Idris: Ok


I rushed and picked up all the pills off the floor and put them in my purse. I'll put them in the trash tomorrow. I than took the pill I was suppose to take which was by the way the only one that didn't hit the floor. After that I rushed out the bathroom and got into bed with Idris and had what was the best sex of our relationship. Than we both fell asleep in each other arms. The next morning Idris had woken up first and was already cooking breakfast when I made it down the stairs.


Beyonce: Good morning baby
Idris: Good morning
Beyonce: Good morning Tavia
Tavia: Good morning mommy
Beyonce: It smells good in here what are you cooking
Idris: Blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon 
Beyonce: You must of read my mind that's exactly what I wanted
Idris: Could you set the table because its almost done
Beyonce: Sure


I did what Idris asked me to do and by the time I finished Idris was coming with the food. We all sat at the table and ate and enjoyed each other company. I was finally happy for the first time. I told Idris after breakfast I would call Shawn to see if he can help me out with my music and of course Idris didn't like it but he said it was fine with it. Then he got up and went upstairs to get ready for work. I washed the dishes cleaned Tavia up and than she and I went into the living room. I turned on the television for her than I called Shawn. Shawn and I talked for about an hour and he set up some studio time for me and I was soooooo happy. After I hung up with Shawn I heard Idris calling  for me so I went upstairs to see what he wanted.


Beyonce: What is baby
Idris: What is this Beyonce


When he showed me one of my birth control pills my whole body felt numb. How could I be sooo stupid and careless. When I picking up the pills yesterday I must of missed one. SHITT!


Beyonce: Baby its an aspirin 
Idris: Don't lie to me Beyonce. 
Beyonce: I'm not lying
Idris: Beyonce aspirins are not red. You are lying
Beyonce: I'm not!! These are new Kelly gave me some yesterday she gave me about 5 to bring home. I took one yesterday and dropped the rest on the floor so I through them out before I came to breakfast. I must have missed one though
Idris: Are you sure these are aspirin 
Beyonce: Yes baby


I walked up to Idris and gave him a kiss and tried to take the pill from him but he wouldn't let me he said he'll put it in the outside trash for me so Tavia can't get to them. I told him ok and he left for work. At lease I thought he did until he came into the house 8 hours later screaming.


Idris: BEYONCE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!
Beyonce: Idris lower your voice before you wake up Tavia and what the hell are you yelling for!!  
Idris:  DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!
Beyonce: What are you talking about? I never lied to you
Idris: Yes you did, this morning this aint no fucking aspirin its a birth control pill. Yo stupid ass had me thinking it was something wrong with my sperm count or something and in reality you ass was on the fucking pill


Idris is pissed as hell at me right now and I'm soo scared because I never seen him this mad before and I can't respond to him because- OCHhh!!!


Idris: Stupid ass!!!


I can't believe he just put his hands on me. He just slapped me to the grown and I guess I do deserve it. *crying*


Beyonce: I can't believe you just just slapped me
Idris: Yep and you lucky that's all I did. Now get yo ass up and fix yo face before my daughter come down here and see you like this


Idris went up stairs and got in the shower and I sat on the floor and cried. For about 15 minutes and I heard him coming down the stairs. He stood in front of me.


Idris: I thought I told you to get up
Beyonce: I was just about to
Idris: Come here let me help you up.


I was shocked at how nice he was being but I was super pissed at him but I let him help me up.


Idris: Look I am sorry I should of never put my hands on you I promise I will never do it again ok
Beyonce: Ok. I'm sorry for lying


Idris kissed me and took me up to the bathroom and help he fix me face. I had a red bruise on the right side of my face so I covered it with my hair. After I was finished he told me I looked beautiful and asked me how did it go with Shawn. When he said that my whole mood changed and not in good way. I was actually afraid to tell him the truth because of what he might do. Well he get angry again and try to hit me. Shit maybe I just ignore the question I need to talk to my mother anyway.


Beyonce: It went fine.


I tried to walk away but he stopped me


Idris: Why the hell you running away? Did you fuck him or something? 
Beyonce: WHAT??
Idris: You heard me. Did you fuck him???
Beyonce: No Idris Look! Calm Down all we did was write songs...


I could tell he thought i was lying this is some Complete BULLSHIT. I wasn't lying though All we did was really sit and listen to beats that his best friend made and i was writing and singing, But I'm afraid to tell him that. He seriously is going to stop hitting me though.




To Be Continued.....


Hit us up on our twitters Kyesha (@HereIVBey2) and Kelsey (@SingitLike_kels her other page @_beyHive_)

6 comments:

  1. OMG how dear he put his hands on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what if she is taking the pill it's her body!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh helllllll no how dear he hit bey smdh I got a feeling bey going leave his controlling ass GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. See man thatz how it all start.it that 1 lil hit then they start accusin u of stuff.then its an everyday thing! Bey better get out and take her daughter with her! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! That is when it is time to get up and leave! And does e have like roid rage or something? One minute u hittin me then you helpin me up and callin me beautiful, then you angry again!

    ReplyDelete