Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 2 (US)

 BEFORE we start i would like to say Kyesha and I are not COPYING no one else blog. Its totally different from others and YES there is another blog like this but they are totally and I personally like that one but WE are going in a totally different direction than that so Yeah thats all I had to say and if you have anything to say in concerns hit us up on our twitters @hereivbey2 and @singitlike_kels BACK TO THE STORY...




Last Time.....
Idris is crazy for leaving me with him most guys would of took their wives with them but I guess he trust me but anyway me and shawn just stood there and looked into each other eyes... 






After 5mins he finally broke the silence. "What are you doing with a guy like him. I was really shocked at that but I played it cool. "UMM what do you mean a guy like him I know you are not trying to hit on your best friends wife." He laughed. "Chill ma I'm just playing but what do you do for a living? "I am a boring house wife" "So you have no job or like typed of career." "Nope Idris told me he would take care of me and told me I didn't need one so I just do whatever, I'm a mother and wife all day everyday. "Well that is a full time job but I see Idris and I are VERY different, I like my Women to be successful and live their dreams just like I'm living mines." I was so turned on by that WHY Idris can't have his mind. I just smiled at him. "So what are your dreams I know you have to have some." he asked me. " I just told you I'm living my dreams I have a child and a husband who love me". "You are lying I can tell". "How?" " I just can but what is your number I want us to talk more NOT anything more that friend I just feel like friends you seem like cool person." I just sat there and look at him then he pulled out his phone and gave it to me. I put my number in there. I mean if my husband can have a female friends I should be be able to have a male friend. "I'm going to save your number as Baby thug Because you look nice but you also look like you will kill somebody if they mess with you." This nigga so lame for that but i didn't say nothing i just laughed. " So is your husband gonna be okay with that." "I'm grown I can do what I want. But anyway where is he?" I looked around and then i seen him walking up.  "Hey babe" Idris said. I looked at him and was thinking where the hell was he and he didn't even bring a drink back. "What i miss" He said as he was sitting down. Shawn looked at me. " Well nothing except I think me and your wife became friends" Idris looked at me and started smiling. Oh really he said. Yea she is really cool people Shawn answered back. Well I hope she was wasn't to nice Idris said looking at me. No she was a perfect lady. We Shawn said that I couldn't help but to smile I was really digging his swag. Anyway we dance ate and partied the night away. I actually enjoyed myself it was a lot of fun but the whole night I couldn't keep my eyes off of Shawn and I could tell Idris wasn't happen about it because the ride home was silent in awkward and when we got home we went went straight to bed which is  little weird because usually after nights like this we make love. To be honest I'm happy we didn't do it because I wasn't really in the mood anyway.
   The next morning Tavia, Idris and I was sitting at the kitchen table and enjoying breakfast but I could still feel the awkwardness so I couldn't help myself I had to ask  Idris what was wrong. He looked at me and said "I don't wont you talking to Shawn anymore" I was shocked and a little pissed but I was actually kind of impressed I never heard him talk like this before. Why? I asked. Beyonce he is bad news he is no good and I rather you not get mixed up with him. Idris I think I can handle myself I don't need you telling me who I can and can not talk to. I am your husband Beyonce! And I am grown Idris I can do what I please. Like I said Beyonce I don't want you talking to him. You know what Idris I don't need this I'm out of here I'll be back later. I got up from the kitchen table and I was about to walk out but Idris stopped me. Beyonce I have to work today so you have to take Tavia. Now don't get me wrong I love spending time with my daughter but I was so pissed at Idris that I told him to fine a baby-sitter than. He looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care I walked out the house got in my car and Shawn and pulled off.
   Two weeks passed and Idris and I have been distance towards each other, the only time we talk was if we were discussing Tavia. Today was his day off and I woke up first, I got up and freshen up put some clothes on and decided to go chill with my best friend Kelly. I got to Kelly's house and she open the door. "heyyyy B" Hey kels wassup Girl nothing I had me a little booty call last night "girl you know you are a HOE right. "Forget you Beyonce. Anyway hey little one Kelly said as she ran her fingers through Tavia's hair. Hey auntie Kelly.Can I go to the game room?? "sure baby" So B whats been going on with you.? I tell her everything only because she is my best friend. GIRRRRL ok tell me how do you feel about idris? I mean I love that man soo much god help me but seriously he refuse to let me live my life and is just killing me. "UMM excuse me but you are GROWN.. "I know but you know how it is when someone is taking care of you. Actually I don't. I rolled my eyes at Kelly but she did have a point Kelly has never been married. Well since you don't know I'll explain it to you. Long story short his money his rules I kinda don't have a choice. "Ok Bey but have Shawn text you since that night you went to see him? "he said he would but he haven't so I don't care". To be honest I don't have the time for him I need to get things right with my husband because at the end of the day he is the one that's gonna be there for me not Shawn."Well when are you going to talk to Idris."
Kelly I really don't know what to say to him. "Awww Bey where is my best friend that said everything and anything that came to her mind you started to piss me off for real now BEYONCE I can tell you have some to say now LET IT OUT! When Kelly said that I just instantly gained my confidence back, not that I had lost it or anything I guess it was just a wake up call. Beyonce tell me whats really going on. "Ok some years ago I married a SEXY fine business man who loved me and cared about me. Beyonce girl I already know that part. I laughed and continued on with the story. Kelly girl everything is great the sex, the gifts, the way he treat Tavia everything. So what's the problem Bey? He is not a boring man Kelly its just I'm bored with MY LIFE and He just wants me to stay home and chill and I don't want to do that. Just the thought of me not being able to live my life and follow my dreams made the tears flowing. I know its a little weird from me to be crying right now but hell I cried when Tavia fell and scrapped her leg I'm a cry baby. "Awww BB don't cry and why wont you just tell him that. "Kelly I CAN'T he is taking care of me. She sighed "You sound like a child Bey get a job and follow your dreams. There is no one stopping you but you" "LOOK Kelly it's good to have someone taking care of me but I think you're right. I want my own money and I wana be able to do my own things ya know. "Have y'all talked about you getting a job or going back to school or anything? YES numerous times that's mostly what we argue about. He always say "All I need from you baby is to cook, clean, and take care of the baby" and that's boring Kelly you know me I DO NOT like to be bored. "Yes B I know just calm down tell him how you feel."He told me if I bring it back up he would fine someone who appreciates what he can do for them. So I said ok fine we won't talk about it any more."GIRL you tripping foreal now" Kelly to be honest I don't want to let Idris go because I know if I do he will go out and have a baby by another women and Kelly I know this may sound selfish but I don't want Tavia having any more brothers and sisters unless they are coming from me. Beyonce that is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Beyonce you don't want anymore kids right now so you're stopping him from having more. Beyonce I love you but you really need to grow up. When Kelly said that I just continue to cry until my phone vibrated it was a text from a unknown number. I responded to the text by saying who if this? He responded Shawn. I thought to my self great I don't need any more confusion in my life 
 




2 comments:

  1. Good post. I think bey just needs 2 live her dreams and idris just needs 2 except that. And maybe shawn can help her with that. But I know idris wouldn't like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bey should grow up a little too! I mean she said so herself she is a GROWN WOMAN! She should be able to live out her dreams I don't want to see her upset cuz she's to scared to take a chance......

    ReplyDelete