Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chapter 7 (Time To Let Go Of The Past)

Ok lets recap so far Beyonce went from having the perfect relationship to having one of the worst. Her husband Idris caught her taking birth control pills and it crushed him so he started taking his anger out on Bey. He put her in the hospital and after that Bey decided to move into Jay's guest house but only because CPS threaten to take away Tavia (Bey's 5 year old daughter). Soon Idris started receiving help for issues and because of that all charges against him was dropped. Idris than showed up at Jay's guest house the day after Bey and Jay spent a wonderful evening together and Jay walked in on the two of them kissing. Jay was coming to pick up his daughter Jessica who had spent a night. When Jay seen them too kissing he realized Bey was still in love with Idris. Bey tried  to apologize but it didn't work out so well Jay stormed out and Bey also realized that she was still in love with her husband.

Now.......


I know Shawn is mad at me but I'm not ready to let go of my husband. Idris is getting help and it looks like things are getting better. Since I moved back with Idris a month ago has only put his hands on me a few times and all the times he did it was my fault and I kind of deserved it. The last time he hit me was last night and he didn't leave a bruise where he hit me at but he did leave one on my arm. He grabbed my arm so tight it left a black and purple bruise just above my wrist. Idris was going to work and I was going to meet Shawn at the studio so we can continue working on my first album. Since I've been back with Idris I haven't really had time to work on it because Idris sort of keep me on a tight schedule, but today I had some free time so I decided to go to the studio. I dressed in a long sleeve shirt to hide the bruise on my arm which hurt like hell, some jeans and some red bottoms. Well anyway I kissed Idris and told him I was leaving and that I was gonna take Tavia with me. He said ok and be back at around six so I could cook dinner. He didn't get off of work until 7 but he wanted dinner to be ready by the time he got home. I said ok and Tavia and I left. We arrived at the studio 45 minutes later and when I walked in I saw Shawn sitting at the music board turning knobs and doing other stuff. We greeted each other and he said hi Tavia and then we got to work. All while we was working it was a little awkward because I knew how Shawn felt about me I just couldn't leave Idris. We had gotten so lost in the music that I forgot about the time. After I had finished recording about six songs I stepped out the booth and asked Shawn what time was it and he told me it was a little after 7 and my heart dropped. I checked my phone and I had 15 missed calls from Idris which made my heart drop a little more. I told Shawn that I had to go and he grabbed my arm right where Idris left the bruise and its cause me to screech in pain. He didn't grab my arm hard it was just that the bruise hurt soooo badly.

(Beyonce) Occch Shawn.
(Jay) I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab you that hard.
(Beyonce) It wasn't you. Its ok 'm find

I guess Shawn caught on to what was going on so he asked to see my arm.

(Jay) Beyonce let me see your arm
(Beyonce) No! For what I have to go
(Jay) Beyonce has he been hitting you
(Beyonce) No. Now please move from in front of the door so I can leave.
(Jay) Let me see your arm first

I could tell Shawn wasn't gonna give up so I just showed him my arm

(Beyonce) See are you happy!
(Jay) Beyonce why are you letting him do this to you
(Beyonce) Shawn he didn't do this I smashed my arm in thee door
(Tavia) No you didn't I saw daddy-
(Beyonce) TAVIA!!!! Please!!
(Jay) Beyonce just come home with me. Let me take care of you
(Tavia) Please mommy can we move back with Shawn
(Beyonce) *tearing up* I can't. Come on Tavia lets go.
(Tavia) But mommy-
(Beyonce) Tavia NOW!!
(Tavia) Ok :-(

Shawn moved out of my way and when I got into the car Tavia and I had a long conversation.

(Beyonce) Tavia for now on don't ever say anything about what goes on in our house. Its our house and our business no one else. Do you understand me?
(Tavia) Yes
(Beyonce) Ok. I love you Tavia
(Tavia) I love you too mommy

The rest of the ride home was silent. Once I got in front of the house it it took everything I had in my body to get out the car and go into the house because I knew what was waiting for me on the other side of the door. I got out the car and picked Tavia up because I knew he wouldn't me if I had Tavia in my arms. I opened the door and there was Idris sitting down waiting on me. The look in his eyes scared the shit out of me so I  immediately started crying. I think Tavia knew what was about to happen because she shifted her body around so that we where chest to chest. She laid her head on my shoulder and start hugging me. She whispered in my ear and said mommy I love you. I told her I loved her too and before I knew it Idris had took Tavia out of my arms. Tavia tried hanging on for dear life but Idris won the battle of course. He put Tavia down and told her to go play and soon after that she disappeared out of sight.

(Idris) Where were you
(Beyonce) I was still at the studio. I lost track of time baby I'm sorry.
(Idris) I told you to be here at 6 so you can cook. I've been at work all day hungry and when I got home I was expecting a hot meal and I don't see one
(Beyonce) I'm sorry baby. I'll go start it now.

I walked pass Idris and he grabbed me by my hair and slammed me into the floor. He started pounding me and I couldn't help but to screams. I guess Tavia heard the screams because she came into the living and started screaming "STOP DADDY PLEASE!!!" Idris just ignored her screams so she ran up to Idris and started pulling on him. She was trying to save me and I guess it worked because Idris stopped. He got off me and told me I should clean my face up and start dinner. Then he walked away without saying another word. Tavia sat in my lap on the floor and she hugged me and starting crying. We both sat there for a few minutes and then I did what Idris ask me to do. After dinner I gave Tavia a bath and put her in the bed and I read her a story she went to sleep around 9:30. I then went into the bedroom that Idris and I shared I put on my night gown and got into the bed.

(Idris) You know I wouldn't have to hit you if you would just do what I say do
(Beyonce) Yes.
(Idris) I don't wont you going to the studio anymore because it's becoming a problem. I don't think you can work and be my wife. Do understand me
(Beyonce) Yes
(Idris) Ok. I love you
(Beyonce) *silent*
(Idris) What ever

After Idris said I love you to me this time I couldn't bring myself to say it back. He told me what ever and turned around and went to sleep. While I was trying to fall asleep I couldn't help but wonder what life would be like with Shawn. My mind started wondering around and I started getting all these wonderful thoughts. Maybe I couldn't tell Idris I love you back because I knew deep down inside that the relationship we had wasn't love. I thought about the few weeks I spent with Shawn and I started cry because I knew that was love. I looked at the clock and seen that it was 3:37am. Then I looked at Idris who was sound asleep sleeping peacefully which pissed me off. He didn't even look sorry and it made me realize that the hitting and the beating will never stop. I got of bed carefully so I wouldn't wake him. Then I slipped on some pants over my gown and put on a hoodie, I then went into Tavia's room. Since she was already dressed in shorts and a shirt I put a sweater on her and told her to be quiet. She listened and we was out of the house in 5 minutes. When I was driving Tavia asked me where were we going and I told her a better place. Then she asked are we gonna come back home and I told her no.

(Tavia) What about all of our clothes and toys
(Beyonce) Baby we will get new clothes and I will buy you all new toys
(Tavia) Ok

The rest of the ride was silent and Tavia ended up falling asleep. Once I arrived at my destination I picked Tavia up because she was still sleeping. I rung Shawn's doorbell but I didn't get an answer so I started knocking harder and ringing the doorbell faster. By this time it was a little after 4am


(Shawn POV)

I was pissed ass hell like really who is at my damn house at 4 o'clock in the morning. Waking me up out my sleep. Jessica was also in my bed asleep I guess we fell asleep on the movie last night. I put my house shoes on and went to the door. I was really pissed I opened the door and before I really grasp who it was I started yelling

(Jay) Why the hell you beating on my door at 4 in the morning like you the damn pol-

I stop in mid sentence when I realized who it was and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Bey and Tavia, Beyonce looked like Idris had put another beating on her but it wasn't as bad as the last one.

(Jay) I'm sorry I had know idea it was you come in

As soon as I said that she burst into tears and Tavia had woken up and so did Jessica.

(Jessica) Whats going on daddy
(Jay) Jessica take Tavia to your room and go back to bed
(Jessica) Ok

Beyonce put Tavia down and Tavia ran to Jessica I guess she missed her. Then Beyonce fell to the ground and I went down with her and I just held her. We both sat on the floor with the front door standing wide open for at lease fifteen minutes.  Then Beyonce started to talk.

(Beyonce) *sniffs* Shawn I'm sorry about waking you up, I just didn't know where else I could go.
(Jay) Its ok. come on lets get off the floor. We can talk in the morning right now I just wana take care of you.

When Beyonce was trying to stand up I notice she was in pain. So I carried her on to the couch. I than gave her some medicine to ease the pain and I ran her hot bath and put alcohol in the water. I knew it would sooth her. She thanked me over and over again until she feel asleep in my bed wearing my Tshirt. I watched her sleep peacefully until I fell asleep to. The next morning I woke up around 9 and Bey Jessica and Tavia was still asleep. I went into the kitchen and I was about to start making breakfast until I looked out the window and saw Idris at my guest house. I walked outside and we met face to face.

(Jay) What the hell are you doing here
(Idris) I'm looking for my wife and child. Are they here

I couldn't contain my anger so I started beating Idris ass and it felt good. I guess Bey was woken up by all the noise and the sound of her voice stopped up from fighting she started screaming at Idris and I couldn't make out what she was saying

(Idris) What the fuck are you doing here. Wait until we get home

I noticed Beyonce was walking a little to calm toward Idris and then she had one hand behind her back. I knew she was up to something because of the way she was looking. I looked into her eyes and I didn't see Beyonce. Idris was still yelling and not paying any attentions to her. My brain was wondering around I just couldn't think of what she was about to do. That was until I realized I do have a gun in my house and when Bey was getting dressed last night she noticed it. I told don't worry about and then I hid it. I snapped out of my thoughts because I knew she was about to kill him.

(Jay) Beyonce Don't do it!!
(Idris) What the hell are you talking about do what?

I watched as Bey brought the gun into full sight of everybody. I looked at Idris and he looked like he was about to piss his pants. I then began walking up to Beyonce slowly.

(Jay) Please Beyonce don't shoot him. Think about Tavia he you kill him Tavia will not have any of her parents to grow up with
(Beyonce) *crying*  I'm sick of him and I wont him out of my life forever *pointing the gun at Idris*
(Jay) I know but this is not the way to do it.
(Beyonce) *silent*
(Idris) You better listen to him

After Idris said that Bey put her finger on the trigger

(Jay) Beyonce don't do this he is not worth it
(Beyonce) Shawn please stop talking. I want him dead
(Idris) You aint gona shoot me
(Jay) Idris shut the fuck up unless you want a bullet in your ass
(Idris) Beyonce shoot me I want you to

Just then Beyonce pulled the trigger and she dropped the gun and I picked it up and she started crying. I thank god the gun wasn't loaded. Then I looked and saw Idris charging after Beyonce. I stopped him before he got to close to her and I started beating his ass. My security that was suppose to be watching my house and keeping people like Idris away came rushing in and broke up the fight. Beyonce then came out of know where and slapped the shit out of Idris. He tried to attack her but my security guards had him. I told my security guards to take him out of here but before the guards was able to Beyonce kicked him in his nuts and Idris scream out in pain. Beyonce then walked back into the house like nothing had happen and my security guards took him away.

I went into the house and saw Bey sitting on the couch she looked at me and said "I'm done with him Shawn last night was it for me". I told her that I loved more than anything else in this world. Well besides Jessica, I then asked her to let me take care of her and Tavia. Then I asked her the biggest question of them all I asked her did she love me and she told me yes. That was all I needed to hear but she carried on.

(Beyonce) *Crying* I loved you since the first day I saw you and I want you to take care of me

I grabbed Beyonce and I kissed her like this was gonna be the last time I saw her but she broke the kiss.

(Jay) What's wrong
(Beyonce) Shawn I meant as a friend. I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. I'm sorry, maybe Tavia and I should go now.
(Jay) No stay. Its ok I understand. Lets be friends first then maybe one we could have a relation.
(Beyonce) Yea maybe one day

To Be Continued......  







3 comments:

  1. Awww thank god yess bey finally got some sense yesss for shawn beating idris ass!!! Great update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God ! .. AMAZING !!! Great update

    ReplyDelete