Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chapter 6 (Just Friends)

Last Time.......




Kelly and Solange was helping me unpack when my phone starting ringing.


Kelly: Who is that?
Solange: It's probably Idris
Beyonce: Actually its my mom






Now...


Beyonce: Hello?
MamaTina: Hey baby. How are you doing?
Beyonce: I'm good I've moved into a new home and we are settling in.
MamaTina: We?
Beyonce: Solo, Kelly and I they are helping me unpack
MamaTina: Well baby I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how I been acting its not your fault that he put his hands on you. I guess I just got caught up and forgot that I was a mother and that it is my job to keep you safe.
Beyonce: Momma I love you and thanks but I have to go I'm kinda of busy.
MamaTina: Ok honey I love you too. Could you call me back before you go to bed I don't care what time

Beyonce: Sure if I'm not to tired
MamaTina: Ok

I don't know what my daddy said to her but what ever he said had to be pretty convincing. I mean she just totally had a change of heart. After about 5 hours everything was unpacked and Kelly and Solange was tired so they went home. I checked in on Tavia and she was still passed out. I wasn't tired I was depressed I mean I did just loose the love of my life and the father of my child.  Even thought that baster hit me I still was in love with him. Was I wrong for that? Anyway after thinking about my life and how much it changed I just cried myself to sleep.


The next morning while Tavia and I was enjoying breakfast we got a surprise visitor.



Tavia: Who's at the door mommy
Beyonce: I don't know just finish eating I'll be right back
Tavia: Ok


When I answered the door I didn't even ask who is because I already knew it was Shawn.


Shawn: You should really say who is before you open the door
Beyonce: I already knew it was you
Tavia: Hi Shawn!!
Shawn: Hi Tavia
Beyonce: Did you finish eating
Tavia: Yes!!
Shawn: Good now get dressed
Beyonce: What for?
Shawn: Because I wanna take ya'll out.
Beyonce: Shawn I don't know
Shawn: Its only an amusement park and dinner. I wanna show you how a queen should be treated
Beyonce: I still have a lot of cleaning to do and I few more boxes to unpack.
Shawn: Don't worry about my maid will take care of it for you
Beyonce: But-
Tavia: Please mommy
Shawn: Yea please mommy
Beyonce: *sighs* Ok
Tavia: Yaeee!!!
Shawn: Great be ready in two hours
Beyonce: Ok


I dressed Tavia in something comfortable because I knew we was gona be walking around an huge amusement park all day. Then it was my turn to get dressed and I searched high and low and through all of my clothes and shoes and realized I didn't have one pair of gym shoes so my choices were a 4inch heel a 5inch heel or a 6inch heel. I chose the five inch because it made my legs look longer in my jeans. I guess I had gotten dressed just in time because as soon as I fasten my shoe Shawn was knocking at the door.


Shawn: Are yall ready
Beyonce: Yep!!
Tavia: Yep!!
Shawn: Are you really gona wear heels to an amusement park
Beyonce: Yes I have to keep it cute
Shawn: Ok well lets go


The amusement park was soooo much fun and Tavia looked like she really enjoyed herself. I must admit I haven't had that much fun in a long time. Tavia had road all the kiddy rides at lease  twice and I road a few rides and so did Shawn. Then we played a few mini games like the one where you had to make a certain amount of baskets to win a prize and I guess Shawn was trying to show off because he won me and Tavia a huge stuffed animal. We left the amusement park at closing time which was 9 and then we went to dinner.


*Dinner*


Shawn: What kind of place is this
Beyonce: A place where we can take a 5 year old and not have to worry about anything like spills an accidents
Shawn: Ok


After we finished eating Tavia went to play some games while Shawn and I talked.


Beyonce: Shawn thank you for today Tavia and I really needed this
Shawn: No problem
Beyonce: Ok whats going on you are just a little to nice
Shawn: *laughs* Nothing I just wanted to get your mind off of everything. I know you're going through some tough shit right now
Beyonce: Yea I am
Shawn: Well look when your with me I want you know that you don't have to worry about anything


After he said that I couldn't help but to smile he had me smiling out from ear to ear and I really liked that about him. After dinner we went back home and Tavia had fell asleep in the car so Shawn carried her in while I carried the stuffed animals in. Then Shawn and I said our goodbyes and he left.  After that day Shawn, Tavia and I spent almost everyday together for like three weeks and it was the best three weeks off my life. Shawn treated me like an equal and not and not like his property and I really liked that about him. Shawn an I became really good friends. During these three weeks I received a called from my lawyer and all charges against Idris was dropped which was ok with me because I was over what had happen. I mean like what's the point of still being made all the bruise and scars had disappeared so it was over with. Any who this is suppose to be a special night, at lease that's what Shawn had said. He told me to meet him at some type of fancy restaurant so I dressed in a brand new dress I just recently bought and some bad as heels. I decided to drop Tavia off at my sisters house because I had no idea of what Shawn had planned for us and I didn't want Tavia out all night. When I arrived at the restaurant the first thing I noticed was how beautiful this place was and then I notice Shawn at the table with a little girl who looked like she was around 11 or 12.


Beyonce:  Hi. Shawn
Shawn: Hey Bey have a seat I want you meet my daughter Jessica she is 10 years old and she is gonna be living with me for now own
Beyonce: Oh. Hi Jessica I'm Beyonce
Jessica: Hi. Dad I have to go to the restroom
Shawn: Go head
Beyonce: You didn't tell you had a daughter
Shawn: I just did
Beyonce: You know what I mean
Shawn: *laughs* Thats because I wanted to see where this relationship was going first.
Beyonce: Relationship?
Shawn: Yea Beyonce these past few weeks have been amazing and I'm really starting to fall for you and I was kind of hoping you felt the same way about me.
Beyonce: Umm I-
Jessica: I'm back.


Thank god Jessica came back when she did because I didn't know what to say to Shawn. I really don't what to think of him. I mean I'm starting to have feeling for him but I'm stilled married and in love with my husband. For the rest of the night we talked and joke around with Jessica and it was an awkwardness between Shawn and I that we both tried to ignore. By the end of the night I had falling completely in love with Jessica she was an angle and she reminded me of Tavia. So I asked her if she wanted to spend a night with me and Tavia and of course she said yea. So I picked up Tavia from my sister house and brought both girls back to my place and we had girls night. We had soooo much fun we did each other hair and nails. We played games and made cupcakes and cookies then I tucked both of them into bed around 2am. I knew it was late but I thought it was ok because we was having a slumber party. The next morning the door bell rung and I thought it was Shawn looking for Jessica so I just opened the door and booooy was I wrong.


Beyonce: What are you doing here
Idris: Please can we just talk please


Everything in my mind was telling me to close the door but my heart was saying yes so I followed my heart.


Beyonce: Come in but be quiet 
Idris: Thanks


Idris and I sat on the couch and he started talking to me.


Idris: Listen Beyonce I am sooo sorry about everything. I don't know what had gotten into me, I guess when I found about the pills all the bad in me had woken up. But anyway I've been going to classes and I've changed a lot and I miss you. I miss you and Tavia and I really want both of you to come back home. If you do I promise not to raise another hand at you


After he said that all my feelings for him came rushing back at once and I was completely speechless and confused because I was really starting to fall for Shawn but Idris was my husband and I still loved him with all my hear. Then the unthinkable happened his kissed me like never before. I couldn't believe this it was like this kiss was taking me into a fantasy world. Until Shawn came in, then my heart dropped. I broke the kiss and looked into Shawn's eyes and it looked like he just lost his bestfriend and I felt terrible.


Beyonce: Shawn?
Shawn: Look I just came to get Jessica don't mind me


Shawn walked in Tavia room to get Jessica and I tried to follow him but Idris stopped me.


Idris: He said don't mind him can we please finish what we started 
Beyonce: I really need to leave right now
Idris: Okaaay well I see you later?
Beyonce: I'll call you
Idris: Ok


Idris left and soon after he did I saw Shawn and Jessica coming out of Tavia's room. 


Beyonce: Can we please talk
Shawn: I don't feel like talking right now
Beyonce: Jessica could you please go wait in Tavia's room
Jessica: Ok
Shawn: I said I don't want to talk to you. I refuse to let you treat me like a fool.
Beyonce: But I'm not that kiss didn't mean anything
Shawn: Who are you trying to fool that kiss meant everything to you. I guess everything I said to you didn't mean anything-


I stopped him in mid-sentence and I kissed him. We kissed for about 12 seconds and he broke the kiss.


Shawn: Beyonce I don't want to be your second choice. You chose him before I walked in and we both know that. JESSICA COME ON LETS GO!!!
Beyonce: Shawn!!
Shawn: You are still welcome to stay here but he is not allowed over here. 
Beyonce: Shawn I-
Shawn: Bye Beyonce


I wanted to stop him from walking out that door so bad but I'm still love Idris.


To Be Continued.......  



































3 comments: