Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chapter 23 (Locked Up)

(Beyonce) What
(Shawn) I didn't kill anybody
(Officer) Well Idris was found dead in his home this morning and his neighbors said they saw you leaving his home last night
(Beyonce) He was with me last night
(Officer) *hand cuffing Shawn* Ma'am Idris was beat to death and judging by the swelling on his hand he had something to do with it.
(Jessica) What's going on
(Shawn) Nothing baby I'll be back go play
(Officer) Lets go

(Beyonce POV)

The officer took Shawn without another word and left me standing there. How was I going to explain to Jessica her father is going to jail for killing Tavia's father it was too much to handle. I told Solo to call all the girls parents and tell them to pick them up and I followed Shawn to the police station. I waited for about 4 hours before someone came out to explain to me what was going on and when she came out she told me to come back in the morning. I wanted to slap the shit out of her.

*The Next Morning At The Jail*

(Beyonce) What's going on
(Shawn) I've been charged with murder they said they have witnesses saying I was there Bey I could go to jail for a long time
(Beyonce) *crying* But when we left he was fine
(Shawn) Shhhh I don't want you in any trouble but yes I know that's why I got a lawyer I'll be out of here today I want you to pay the bail and I'll see you later go home and get some rest
(Beyonce) Ok

I paid Shawn's bail and they said its gonna take a few hours to process so I went home. Then around 6pm I got a phone call from Shawn's lawyer and she told me they denied his bail because now they have proof. I immediately started crying because my fiancé was being accused of a crime he didn't commit.
As the days went on I was becoming more and more stressed trying to raise Jessica and Tavia and worry about Shawn then on top of that I had a funeral to plan I mean he is Tavia's dad. Anyway I was becoming to stressed so I went over my moms house.

(Tina) Have you been eating these last few weeks it looks like your loosing weight and you look a little pale
(Beyonce) Yes I've been eating
(Solange) Shawn have been locked up for two weeks and Bey ate maybe 3 times since
(Beyonce) Solange
(Tina) Baby you need to eat
(Beyonce) I'm not hungry
(Tina) Mat can you heat her up some of the food from yesterday
(Mathew) Sure
(Beyonce) I'm not hungry
(Tina) But you are gonna eat now Bey are you sure Shawn didn't kill him
(Beyonce) Yes mom he was fine when we left.
(Tina) So when can you see him
(Beyonce) They said starting this Friday he can start having visitors so I'm going to take Jessica to see him.
(Tina) Ok imma keep the girls for you tonight and I want you to go out and get some air and have some fun before you start losing your hair
(Beyonce) How am I suppose to have fun when my fiancé is in jail
(Tina) Call Kelly

I ate the food and then I called Kelly, only because my mom told me to. Kelly said she would meet me at this small bar in a few minutes so I left to go meet her. When I got into the club I was already on my second drink when Kelly called and told me she couldn't make it. So I stayed at the table alone and I got lost in my thoughts and soon the tears started falling.

(Tyrese) Beyonce?!
(Beyonce) *sniffs* What
(Tyrese) Is everything ok

Tyrese was one of my clients before I left the law firm. He wasn't in any trouble with the law it was basically business. Anyway y'all may know Tyrese from movies like Baby Boy or Waist Deep or maybe y'all listened to some of his music. Anywho when I was working for him he was constantly flirting but I didn't pay him any mind because of Shawn.

(Beyonce) Yea
(Tyrese) You suck at lying *sitting next to Bey*
(Beyonce) *crying*
(Tyrese) I didn't mean to make you cry
(Beyonce) *sniffs* Its not you I just have a lot going on right now and think I've had to much to drink
(Tyrese) Well judging by the 4 empty glasses on the table I'll say you had enough too. But I heard what happen and I'm sorry
(Beyonce) You don't even know half the story
(Tyrese) Well I'll listen if you want to tell me.
(Beyonce) My fiancé is in jail for a crime he didn't commit. He's being accused of killing my daughters father and to make matters worst I haven't even told Tavia yet and I have to plan his funeral and I don't even like him actually I hate him.
(Tyrese) Ok how about you come out with me tonight and I'll get your mind off everything
(Beyonce) Thanks but I should be getting home and I'm a little drunk so I don't think that would be a good idea.
(Tyrese) Well here take my number and if you ever need to talk call me
(Beyonce) I will

After talking to Tyrese I didn't feel any different so I picked up the girls and went home I needed to talk to Tavia anyway.

(Beyonce) Tavia I need to tell you something
(Tavia) What is it
(Beyonce) Its about your dad
(Tavia) I miss my dad can I go see him
(Jessica) I miss mine too
(Beyonce) I miss him too Jessi we can see him Friday
(Jessica) really
(Beyonce) Yea
(Tavia) Can I see my daddy too
(Beyonce) Tavi-
(Solange) Somebody on the phone and it sounds important
(Beyonce) Ok here I come. We'll talk tomorrow get in the bed
(Jessica) I'm sleeping with Tavia tonight
(Beyonce) Ok

I can't tell Tavia about her father I just can't do it.

Phone Conversation

(Beyonce) Hello
(Tyrese) How are you
(Beyonce) I'm ok who is this
(Tyrese) Tyrese
(Beyonce) How did you get my house number
(Tyrese) I have my ways but whats going on
(Beyonce) Nothing I was just about to go to bed
(Tyrese) Oh well can we talk for a minute
(Beyonce) Ok

Tyrese and I talked for a good while and he made me feel a little better
******************************

6 weeks later

Shawn has been in jail for 8 weeks now and me and the girls have been visiting him every friday. Shawn is waiting for his trial to start and its not looking good for him to be honest because of the witnesses. These 8 weeks without Shawn has been hell but Tyrese has been keeping me company and helping me out with the girls. Now calm down its nothing going on he's just being a good friend and right now thats what I need. I told Shawn about Tyrese and actually Shawn and Tyrese are friends from the music side and I found out that Shawn referred Tyrese to me and thats how he became client. Anyway I don't know what I would do with out Tyrese help to be honest. I've been busy with my music and helping Jessica with hers and its been hard on all of us except Tavia because I still haven't told her about her daddy because his mother ended up burying him. Anyway I'm going into the studio today and Tyrese is suppose to meet me there so he can watch Tavia while I work with the OMG Girlz

(Tyrese POV)

(Tyrese) Man I know what I did I don't need you reminding me
(Micheal) A innocent man is about to go to jail for something you did
(Tyrese) Look Idris had it coming he owe me money. Plus I didn't mean to kill him it was an accident
(Micheal) And blaming it on Jay
(Tyrese) What choice did I have
(Micheal) Tell the truth or at lease tell Bey the truth you murdered her childs father and you're letting her fiancé take the blame for it.
(Tyrese) Well he won't be her fiancé for long when he go to prison Bey will marry me
(Micheal) This not right and I'm tired of lying for you
(Tyrese) So what are you gonna do snitch
(Micheal)....
(Tyrese) Fine! Anthony!!!
(Anthony) Yea
(Tyrese) Take care of him for me
(Anthony) Sure

Micheal have been my boy for years but you know what snitches get. Anyway once Micheal was out the picture I went to meet Bey.

(Tyrese) What's up Bey
(Beyonce) What took you so long
(Tyrese) I had some business to take care of. But where is Tavia I brought Connect 4
(Beyonce) She's over there but break time Imma whoop you in Connect 4
(Tyrese) I doubt it

Now I hated lying to Bey but I'm in love with her actually I've been in love with her since the first time I laid eyes on her and I can't loose her. But also I can't stop thinking about that night. When I got to Idris house it was around 3am and his door was already unlocked so I walked right in.  He was sitting in his living room watching tv and I noticed he had already been beat up which was perfect. Anyway I asked him what happen he told me about Shawn then I asked him about my money and he said he had it but Shawn stole it and I knew that was a lie. Now I hate liars so me and Anthony beat his ass I didn't know I was gonna kill him. So the next morning I called the cops and now I'm here with the woman of my dreams.

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Excuse the typos and comment

13 comments:

  1. HELL NAW IMA SNITCH NEXT LMAOOOOO GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i cannot believe this right now lmaooooo!...poor shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.....................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Tyrese thats messed up.... But Great Post update soon Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG ARE YOU KIDDING ME????! ; OMG PLS LET BEY FIND OUT SOONER!!!!, & LET SHAWN COREY CARTER WHOOP HIS ASSSSS!! ; This is one good ass post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must really like the OMG GIRLZ huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ok but tbh if they never sing again I wouldn't care

      Delete
  8. All I know is Bey better NOT catch feelings!!! I don't want no licking, touching, kissing, sticking, fucking...no nothing!!!! Somehow Tyrese needs to get found out and Bey needs to be careful! Great drama, but I don't like this!!!

    FREE SHAWN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg update plz n i hope bey find out before itz to late

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had heart attack with this update. Tyrese getcho life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the Hell, I hope Bey don't catch feelings for Tyrese SMH. That's crazy, I hope Shawn gets off and Tyrese gets put in jail!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOW THE FUCK YOU GON' BE BEST FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE FRAME THEM WITH MURDER TGEN TRY TO GET WITH THERE GIRL. SELFISH SON OF A MUTHAFUCKIN BITCH

    ReplyDelete