Friday, July 6, 2012

Chapter 24 (Truth Is Part 1)

I'm sure y'all remember what happen last time and the story so here is now

(Beyonce POV)

After the girls finished recording we all went out to eat and then went home. The next day my mom was having a BBQ for the 4th of July and invited me the girls and Tyrese. Now I wasn't to excited about going but my mom asked if the girls could perform so I couldn't say no.

*At the BBQ*

(Jessica) Can me and the girls get in the pool until its time for the performance
(Beyonce)No Jessica its not good for your voices and if you don't believe me ask my dad
(Jessica) Ok

Jessica went over to play with the girls and Tyrese came over to me. I was sitting alone and I wasn't in a partying mood. Now everybody else was enjoying themselves laughing, joking around and swimming.

(Tyrese) Are you enjoying yourself
(Beyonce) Not really I can't keep mind off Shawn I really miss him
(Tyrese) I know I'm sorry I wish I could help but you know the system can be a bitch
(Beyonce) I know but did you get any food its plenty, I could make you a plate if you want me too
(Tyrese) Nawl I've already ate your mom said guess eat first
(Beyonce) I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you today my mind has been some where else today. I got a call from Shawn's lawyer and she said they are getting closer to closing the case. Shawn could go to prison for the rest of his life
(Tyrese) I'm so sorry but if you ever need someone I'm always gonna be here for you
(Beyonce) Thanks :-) but I should go get the girls ready for their performance
(Tyrese) Do you need help
(Beyonce) No its find I got it
(Tyrsese) Ok

I got the girls ready for their performance and before I knew it the girls was hitting the mini stage my father built for them and they killed it. After they were done my father called me over to meet some guy.

(Brad) Hey I'm Brad and I really liked what I saw I think the girls have a bright future ahead of them.
(Beyonce) Really?!
(Brad) Yea so I'm gonna need your number and I'll give you a call in a few days to set up a introduction performance
(Beyonce) Ok
(Brad) This performance will introduce the girls to world as the OMG Girlz
(Beyonce) Wow that sounds nice. Unm dad can you handle this I'll be right back
(Mathew) Sure go head

I gave him my number and my excitement turned into sadness when I realized Shawn may not be able to watch his daughter real performance  and it was fault. So I excused myself and went into the house and Tyrese followed me.

(Tyrese) Is everything alright
(Beyonce) Yea everything is find its just I really miss Shawn

Tyrese and I talked for about 20 minutes its like he always know what to say. By the end of the conversation I was feeling better

(Beyonce) Thanks for everything
(Tyrese) No problem I just don't like to see you upset. You have a beautiful smile and I like to see it
(Beyonce) *smiles*You are really sweet
(Tyrese) I like to think so
(Beyonce) I should be getting back to the party but thanks again
(Tyrese) Bey wait
(Beyonce) Yea

Tyrese took me by the arm and kissed me then pulled away

(Tyrese) Beyonce I love you and I want you to be my girl. You shouldn't have to deal with a jailbird he is stressing you out and I just want to make you happy
(Beyonce) Tyr-
(Tyrese) Wait let me finish I've been in love with you since the day I first laid eyes on you. So give me a chance to be your man and I promise to make it worth your wild
(Beyonce) Tyrese Stop! You can't be in love with me Shawn is your friend and my fiancé this can't happen I mean we can't happen. That kiss was inappropriate and I think you should leave I can tell we've been spending to much time together.
(Tyrese) But Bey-
(Beyonce) Just leave
(Tyrese) Well can I at lease call you tomorrow
(Beyonce) No

I couldn't believe him he was waay out of line. Anyway after he left I went back in the backyard to enjoy the rest of the party well at least try. When I walked outside I saw Solange holding Tavia back and Kelly holding Jessica back.

(Beyonce) What's going on
(Tavia Jessica Beauty and Star) ggshuhshdjxgnjcgkuhdcjf
(Beyonce) One at a time please
(Solange) They where fighting
(Beyonce) fighting?! Fighting for what
(Star) Jessica got mad because I asked Tavia if I could play in her hair
(Beauty) Jessica called Tavia hair a weave and tried to pulled her hair out
(Jessica) *crying* And then she attacked me she was pulling my hair biting kicking and scratching me
(Tavia) Well you shouldn't of pulled my hair.

I was pissed at Jessica pulled Tavia hair. Jessica know damn well I never put a weave in my daughter hair. Tavia is half Creole so she has skin like mine and her hair is curly like Ashley Everette and when straight it falls all the way down to her waist. And Jessica on the other end took after her father she has nappy hair and have to get it relaxed and her hair falls to her shoulders. So I see a little jealousy going on. I took Tavia away so I could fix her hair and I told Jessica to stop crying and go play with her friends. Soon after we went home and the next morning I went to visit Shawn. Now it was Sunday not his original visiting days so I was shocked when his lawyer called me down to the jail. When I got there Shawn was siting at the table waiting on me and his lawyer to arrive. I took the seat directly infront of Shawn since his lawyer was running late.

(Beyonce) Hey I miss you back at home
(Shawn) I miss being there how are the girls
(Beyonce) They are fine but they got into a fight at my moms BBQ yesterday
(Shawn) *laughs* A fight? What were they fighting for
(Beyonce) Its not important but anyway somebody from Columbia Records name Brad wanna sign the OMG Girlz and he said in a few days he will call me to confirm the girls performance
(Shawn) Thats great
(Beyonce) I wish you was gonna be there
(Shawn) Bey don't cry I need you to stay strong I'll be out of here soon
(Beyonce) *getting teary eyed* I'm sorry I'm trying to be strong but its hard I miss you so much and I can't help but think its my fault you're in
(Shawn) Don't blame yourself its my fault I shouldn't of went over his house. But Tyrese still around
(Beyonce) Yesterday he kissed me so I told him I couldn't see him anymore
(Shawn) He kisssd you
(Beyonce) Yea

I could tell Shawn was getting angry so I reached over the table and kissed him

(Guard) No touching
(Beyonce) Sorry
(Shawn) Fuck you!!
(Beyonce) Shawn thats not nice
(Guard) You know what fuck you too visiting hours are over
(Beyonce) Look what you done did
(Shawn) Its cool I'll see you Jessi and Tavi Friday right
(Beyonce) Yea

The visit last for about 10 minutes and I had to leave and I was sad. On my way out I saw Shawn's lawyer coming in.

(Gabriella) Hey Beyonce I'm sorry I'm late it was the NY traffic
(Beyonce) I understand but Shawn was just tooking back to his cell.
(Gabriella) Its ok I really didn't need to speak to him anyway I wanted to talk to you so do you wana follow me to my office its just around the block
(Beyonce) Sure!

*Gabriella's office*

(Gabriella) So I have had a private investor following you around for the last few weeks and I've been noticing you've been spending a lot of time with Tyrese
(Beyonce) Look I had nothing to do with Idris murder and Shawn didn't either
(Gabriella) Calm down I'm on your side remember 
(Beyonce) Sorry
(Gabriella) Its ok but the reason I brought you in is because I'm 100% sure Shawn is innocent and I'm about to prove it
(Beyonce) Omg really
(Gabriella) Yep but I need your help
(Beyonce) My help?!
(Gabriella) Yes which bring me back to your relationship with Tyrese. You two have been close since Shawn has been incarcerated right
(Beyonce) Yes he's been helping me out a lot but yesterday I told him I didn't want to see him again
(Gabriella) Ok imma need you too see him again invite him out to lunch
(Beyonce) I'm confused what's going on
(Gabriella) We have a witness that said witness the whole murder. He witness Tyrese killing Idris and Tyrese tried to have him killed because he tried to have him killed.
(Beyonce) Wait Tyrese killed Idris what
(Gabrielle) Yes
(Beyonce) Who is the witness
(Gabriella) His befriend Micheal. He saw the whole thing but the case is becoming he say she say so
(Beyonce) *crying* I can't believe this I  trusted him. He was around my kids and my family. He lied to me
(Gabriella) Ok I know you're upset but imma really need you to focus.
(Beyonce) What do I have to do to get him put behind bars.
(Gabrielle) We need you to get him to confess. We need you to get the truth out of him and if you can Shawn will be a free man as early as tomorrow afternoon
(Beyonce) How would I get him to confess
(Gabrielle) Tell him Shawn confessed to everything and the case is close. His friend Anthony helped him commit the crime so we took off 15 years of jail time from his sentence if he agreed to help us and of course he did. Anthony job is to convince Tyrese to tell you the truth which we are sure he will since he think the case is close.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww shit now it's about to get real...I don't like tyrese ughhh and I hope Shawn gets freed soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah this is what I waiting on. Hell Yeah I hope that Bey or the kids don't get hurt in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoo great update!!! I loved it!!! I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete