Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chapter 25 (Welcome Home Shawn)

(Beyonce POV)

Even though Shawn was home I was was a little sad because I had to leave. My manager called and said that I had meeting today with a movie producer. Now I was excited about the movie but I didn't want to leave Shawn but work calls. So after I woke up I got dressed and told Shawn that I'll see him and the girls later and I left. When I got back home Solange took the girls out for lunch and Shawn was sitting on the couch watching tv and eating .

(Beyonce) Hey baby *kissing Shawn*
(Shawn) Hey, whats all that in your hand
(Beyonce) This is my script
(Shawn) So you got the part
(Beyonce) Yes I did
(Shawn) Congrads so whats the movie about and who do you play
(Beyonce) I play Deena Jones and basically the movie is about three women trying to make it in the music industry.
(Shawn) Ohh yea I my mother took me to see the play in 81 I was really young maybe 11 or 12
(Beyonce) And I was just born
(Shawn) You're a baby
(Beyonce) And you're a cradle rocker
(Shawn) *laughs* Shut up so are there any sex scenes
(Beyonce) Not really but I do have to kiss Jamie Foxx
(Shawn) Oh
(Beyonce) Why are you looking like that are you jealous
(Shawn) Of course I am
(Beyonce) Well you shouldn't be because I might have to kiss him but you get the rest *kissing Shawn*
(Shawn) That was so corny
(Beyonce) *laughs* Shut up and lets go upstairs I missed you
(Shawn) I missed you too but I don't feel like going upstairs
(Beyonce) Ok fine no welcome home Shawn sex then
(Shawn) I'm just kidding
(Beyonce) Too late
(Shawn) Bey
(Beyonce) I'm kidding lets go

I took Shawn's hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom and I couldn't help but be excited I haven't had sex in 8 weeks. I was craving his touch.

(Shawn POV)

When we got to the bedroom Beyonce wasted no time stripping I could tell she really missed me. ^__^
Anyway Bey stood confidently in front of me wearing nothing but a white lace bra and matching boy shorts. I was instantly hard probably because probably because I haven't had sex in 8 weeks hell I haven't seen a women and in 8 weeks.  Anyway without another word I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, bringing her close to me in a deep kiss as her lips parted immediately to accept my tongue.  Which mad me ever harder which caused my manhood to press against her stomach. She smiled and broke the kiss long enough to strip me from my shirt and I undid my belt and my pants dropped to the ground. Her eyes was fixed on my manhood and I already knew what she wanted to do.

(Shawn) Bey you don't have to I just want to please you today
(Beyonce) Its okay I want to you went to jail for me again

Before I could get another word out she spun me around and forced me to sit on the edge of the bed and she got on knees parted my legs and gave me this sexy flirtatious look, smiled, licked her lips and went to work. She took me whole without gaging and started doing that thing with her tongue. It sent shivers up my spines and made me curl my toes. It was driving me crazy, so much that I told her I was about to cum. I was expecting her to come up but instead she swallowed. Then she stood up and said "you liked that didn't you" I nodded. Next I watched as she undid her bra and dropped her panties and crawled on top of me causing me to lay flat on my back and she started deep kissing me again, but I wasn't here for this shit I wanted to taste too.

(Bey POV)

Shawn flipped me on to my back and wasted no time going down on me. He was licking sucking and biting and it sent chills up my spine. I couldn't take it so I tried closing my legs but Shawn stopped me and spreaded them, he was feasting on my insides like it was gonna be his last meal. I grabbed the sheets and arched my back. I knew I was about to cum so I grabbed the pillow but stopped and said "I wana hear you". So he got his wish I called out. Next he met me back at my face and deeped kissed me then went in deep. I screamed out because he went in quick and it really hurt. I felt like a virgin again because I haven't had sex in so long. He started thrusting inside of me while sucking my neck. I grabbed his back and sunk my nails into it. I guess my nails was hurting him because he slowed down but his thrust was still powerful. "Please don't slow" I whispered.

(Shawn POV)

I slowed down because I thought I was hurting her. I noticed when I went in she was tighter then usual. Anyway she ask me not to slow down so I picked back up the pace. The faster and harder I went the deeper her nails went into my back. It was a turn on but it was hurting and I knew she broke skin but I ignored it. Soon we both reached our point and both are organisms was really powerful. Now I usually can only speak for myself but I knew hers was also powerful because I watched as a few tears escaped from her eyes. After we was finished she laid her head on my chest.

(Shawn) I didn't mean to make you cry
(Beyonce) *laughs* you didn't make me cry I just really missed you and I love you.
(Shawn) I love you too

Bey cuddle up to me and closed her eyes and I sat and watched her sleep for a few minutes before I went to sleep myself. I guess we can get a nap in before Solange come back with the girls.

(Beyonce POV)

We got about a 20 minute nap in before we were woken up by Jes knocking on our bedroom door.

(Jessica) Daddy! We have company

(Shawn) I guess its time to get up
(Beyonce) *sigh* But I don't wanna *pouting*
(Shawn) *laughs* Come on Bey, JESSICA WE'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE.
(Beyonce) Fine!! *kissing Shawn* Come take a shower with me.
(Shawn) Ok
We showered and went downstairs. I put on some sweats then I put my hair in a high ponytail because I sweated my hair out and Shawn just put on some basketball shorts and a shirt. When we went downstairs we saw all the girls just playing around with the things Solange had bought them.

(Beauty) Hey Ms. Knowles Mr. Carter
(Starr) Hi Ms. Knowles Hi Mr. Carter
(Bey&Jay) Hey
(Beyonce) I didn't know you was picking up all the girls
(Solange) Yea Jes asked me too
(Jessica) Can they stay for dinner
(Beyonce) I don't mine, Shawn?
(Shawn) Its okay with me. Let me start making dinner
(Beyonce) I'll cook
(Everyone) NO!
(Beyonce) Damn
(Everyone) *laughs*
(Beyonce) I can cook
(Shawn) Sure you can *kissing Bey on the cheek
(Beyonce) What ever
(Shawn) Let me go cook
(Beyonce) Jes and Tavia take y'all stuff to your rooms and wash up for dinner.
(The girls) Ok
(Jessica) Wait Bey can I talk to you
(Beyonce) Sure
(Jessica) Starr can you take this to my room
(Starr) Sure come on Beauty and Tavia
(Beyonce) Whats up
(Jessica) Did you know Tavia can sing
(Beyonce) She's 5
(Jessica) I know but she can really sing. When we were on our wayto pick up Beauty Michael J. "Where You Are" came on the radio and Starr started singing and Tavia cut in. Bey she can sing
(Beyonce) I'm not surprised look who her mom is
(Jessica) Ch *laughs* Imma go get ready for dinner
(Beyonce) Ok and thanks for telling me
(Jessica) You're welcome

After dinner we all went into the family room and started talking about the girls group. We talked a few minutes before Tiny, TI (Starr's parents) and Aaliyah (Beauty's mom) came in. Solange let then in and we discussed the girls. I told them about the Brad wanting to meet with them and we discussed Aaliyah, Tiny and myself managing the girls and we came to an agreement. Then Jes had to open her mouth.

(Jessica) Can we dye our hair
(The Parents) NO!
(Starr) Ok can we at least do colorful weaves
(TI&Shawn) NO!
(Beyonce)I don't see anything wrong with them getting weaves
(Tiny) Neither do I, it'll be cute
(Aaliyah) I agree they need a look
(TI&Shawn) HEELL NO
(Beyonce) Its not like its permanent and its only for the stage
(Tiny) They can colorful wigs
(Aaliyah) Yea lets do it
(Shawn) TI you see and hear me right
(TI) Yea and you see and hear me right
(Shawn) Yea
(TI) So why y'all acting like we not here
(Beyonce) Because y'all don't
(Tiny&Aaliyah) *laughs*
(Shawn) O you got jokes
(Beyonce) A few
(Shawn) Well you ain't funny
(Beyonce) *laughs* I'm sorry baby *sitting on Shawn's lap* Its only hair *kissing Shawn's neck*
(Shawn) Ok fine they can do the hair
(TI) WHAT?!
(Beyonce) Thank you
(Shawn) Its just hair
(TI) Man she got you sprung
(Tiny) And you not
(TI) Ok y'all right its just hair
(Tiny) I thought so
(Jessica) So we can wear the wigs
(Beyonce) Yep
(Jessica) Yes I'm purple
(Starr) I want red
(Tiny) I don't think so thats to grown. I wear that hair color
(Tavia) Get my favorite hair color blue
(Starr) Ok I'll get blue
(Tavia) Yaee
(Beauty) I want pink
(Aaliyah) Thats fine with me
(Beyonce) Ok well we can shop for wigs tomorrow
(Tavia) I wana be a OMG Girl
(Beyonce) Tavia you're to young but I heard you can sing so maybe in a few years you can have a group of your own
(Tavia) But
(Shawn) Tavia I promise when you turn 11 like Jes
(Jessica) I'm about to be 12
(Shawn) When you get to be Jes age if you work hard you I'll make a group for you
(Tavia) Promise
(Shawn) Yep!
TBC...

4 comments:

  1. Lmao @ Jay sprung ass & that sex was oooohh lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor Tavia I know she wanted to be in the group so bad. It sucks being 5 years old and cant do what everyone else does.

    ReplyDelete