Monday, July 16, 2012

Chapter 26 (Continued)

OK YALL THE STORY PICKS UP AT THE RECEPTION. AND WE DON'T WANT Y'ALL CONFUSING ANGIE WITH BEY'S REAL COUSIN ANGIE THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND ALSO THIS IS A CONTINUE TO THE LAST CHAPTER. CHAPTER 27 WILL PICK UP AT THE HONEYMOON BUT ON A DIFFERENT WEBSITE EITHER TUMBLR or WATTPAD BUT WHAT EVER Y'ALL WE'LL SEND OUT THE LINKS ANYWAY ENJOY :-) This short quick post

(Beyonce POV)

The wedding was beautiful and as of right now nothing can ruin my night. We're drinking and having a great time and I can tell marrying Shawn will be the best thing I can ever do. Anyway we've been partying for about 2 hours now and Ty just brought his crazy self over and interrupted me and Shaw's conversation.

(Ty) Congratulations you too love birds
(Bey&Jay) Thanks
(Ty) So when is the honeymoon
(Beyonce) We leave tomorrow. But look who just walked in. Did you invite her Shawn
(Shawn) Yea
(Ty) Who Angie
(Beyonce) You know her
(Ty) Ummm yea thats our cousin Angelique
(Beyonce) Who
(Shawn) Your cousin?
(Ty) Umm yea you probably don't remember her because the last time y'all talked you was 8 Bey I think and she was 15 and pregnant
(Angie) Hey y'all I'm sorry I'm late but congratulations to the both of you and the wedding was beautiful. And hey Ty *hugging Ty* we haven't talked in weeks. What are you doing here? How do you know Bey and Shawn
(Ty) So y'all really don't remember each other... Y'all are cousins
(Beyonce) O well welcome to the family *laughs*
(Angie) I'm so shocked like seriously. Well Beyonce since we are family I should apologize
(Beyonce) Don't worry about it. Its my wedding day and I just want to have fun
(Angie) Ok. So Ty whats been going on with you
(Ty) The same old mess. What about you
(Angie) The same old mess but I just started working for Shawn
(Ty) Oh thats good and maybe you can finally pay me back for all the money I loaned you for diapers
(Angie) Of course
(Bey&Shawn) You have a baby
(Angie) Well I....
(Ty) Well he is not a baby Shawn has to be 21 or 22 now
(Beyonce) Awww he has the same name as you
(Shawn) Angie I remember you telling me you had a son but I thought you put him up for adoption
(Angie) I couldn't do it
(Shawn) Ummm imma go get me a drink
(Beyonce) Ok... So are you married
(Angie) No
(Beyonce) O.ok so where is your son is he with his father
(Angie) Ummm not exactly
(Ty) She hasn't seen his father since Shawn was born. His dead beat ass didn't even show up for the birth of the baby
(Angie) Will it was my fault I told him not come
(Beyonce) I'm sorry to here that but can we enjoy my wedding now

(Shawn POV)

I can't believe Angie right now, I can't even focus on my wedding right now. Like how am I suppose to explain this to be and I bet my son hate me. I've missed 21 years of his life.

(Beyonce POV)

We partied hard for the rest of the night and I couldn't help but notice how distant Shawn. Every time I kept asking him what was wrong and his response was always "I'm just tired" so I left it at that. Once we got home we both was kind of excited to be making love for the first time as a married couple. The next day I called Angie to make sure she was still coming over to watch the girls so Shawn and I can go on our honeymoon.She said she was so Shawn and I started packing our last few suitcases

(Shawn) Soooo Mrs. Shawn Corey Knowles Carter
(Beyonce) Yessssss
(Shawn) Are you almost done with packing we have to leave in 30 minutes
(Beyonce) Almost I have a few more bags and plus we have to wait on Angie, she's watching the girls for us
(Shawn) Angie? I thought Solo was watching them
(Beyonce) Well she is gonna need help. Is there something wrong
(Shawn) We can talk after the honeymoon but its important
(Beyonce) No we can talk now. What is it

*doorbell*

(Shawn) Thats probably Angie, I'll get it
(Beyonce) Shawn?!
(Shawn) After the honeymoon ok *kissing Bey* I get the door I'll be right back to get your bags.

(Beyonce POV)

Something is up with with him but he told me he'll tell me after the honeymoon so I'll guess I'll wait. I finished packing and notice Shawn still haven't came back so I went to meet him downstairs. When I got down there I couldn't help but notice him and Angie talking well more like whispering so of coursed I listen.

(Shawn) Angie how could you not tell me about this, I thought you put him up for adoption
(Angie) I'm sorry ok. I couldn't do it
(Shawn) Angie why didn't you tell me? I have a son that I never even seen before. FUCK!! ANGIE
(Angie) Please calm down
(Shawn) Don't tell me to calm down. You lied to me about my kid. He probably hates me now
(Angie) He don't hate you
(Shawn) You don't know that
(Angie) He don't I told him that I didn't get a chance to tell you I was pregnant before you moved away
(Shawn) How is he
(Angie) He is fine, he's on his 3rd year of college and he's coming home next week so if you want to meet him you can
(Shawn) I-
(Beyonce) You have a son.... by my cousin
(Shawn) Bey look I had no idea
(Angie) He's right Bey. Its my fault I'm sorry
(Shawn) Bey can we please talk about this
(Beyonce) After the honeymoon right
(Shawn) Are you sure
(Beyonce) Yea

(Beyonce POV)

I don't know how to feel. I don't even know if I'm mad at Shawn for lying but did he lie ugggg I'm so confused. I'll deal with it after the honeymoon right now I just want to enjoy being married.

(Shawn POV)

After Bey found out I was mad because I didn't want her to find out this way and I didn't want to ruin the honeymoon. All while I was putting the bags in the car Bey was silent the only thing that came out her mouth was "Angie can you please leave" and Angie left without another word. Once the girls and Solange arrived back home we said our goodbyes and me and Bey left.

(Angie POV)

This was not suppose to happen this way. Ty shouldn't of never opened his mouth, but its not over Shawn will be mine.

To Be Continued..... Leave a comment and S/O to @HayvenhurstOnMJ and @Ash_Trinalana thanks for y'all comments and everybody follow them on twitter. We'll do more S/Os on other posts we appreciate everyone's comments

13 comments:

  1. O.ok Akward momment.... Great Post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo I'm surprised Bey didn't flip. I'm waiting until that honeymoon is over, ... I wonder if Bey is gonna bring that up during the honey moon though? *_* ..... Angie needs to watch herself. GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Bey didn't flip! Shawn had no idea he had a son, but he should have just been up front about he and Angie dating back in the day. Even the abortion part. I think Angie has psychological issues, taking about “Shawn is going to be hers!” Chile Please! And I hope Shawn sees that. I bet Bey will!

    Great post!
    And I'll def need your tumblr or Wattpad info!!! @monique504Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im waiting on that ass to snap. Ty know damn well that aint her got damn cousin lying ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawn is still in the wrong.. he should have told Bey bout her when he hired her especially if they had a relations in the past!!! And imma need somebody to snatch Angie up real quick!!! @LiviLovinBlue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update soon! its been 10days! :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everyone know that we switched the blog to tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can someone send me a link because I must know the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm... whats the tumblr link?????

    ReplyDelete