Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chapter 24 Continued (Truth Is Part 2)

(Gabriella) Once he tell you the truth the cops will come in and arrest him.
(Beyonce) Will I have to wear a wire
(Gabriella) Yes so will you do it
(Beyonce) Yes
(Gabrielle) Now Beyonce its important you don't blow your cover we only have one shot at this.
(Beyonce) Ok
(Gabriella) Ok take this piece of paper and tell Tyrese to meet you at this restaurant at 8

I took the paper and I couldn't help but get teary eyed again

(Gabriella) Is there something wrong
(Beyonce) This is the same place I proposed to Shawn on the same day he was arrested
(Gabriella) I'm sorry are you gonna be able to do this
(Beyonce) *sniffs* Yea I'll be fine. I have to go
(Gabriella) Ok remember 8 o'clock as soon as we hear the truth we'll be in there and I'll be at your home at 7 to hook you up with the wire
(Beyonce) Ok

After I got hit with all that information I didn't know what to think. I feel hurt, stupid, betrayed and lied to. After I left the lawyers office I went to pick up the girls and we went to the store I had a little shopping to do. Then I went to get my hair did and last I took the girls out to eat it. When we got back home it was 6pm and I started telling Solange everything.

Meanwhile.... Anthony House

(Anthony) So man I heard that Idris cased was closed
(Tyrese) Really where did you hear that at
(Anthony) It was on the news
(Tyrses) Oh I didn't hear
(Anthony) So since its closed are you gonna tell Bey the truth
(Tyrese) She not even talking to me right now but if she was yea I'll tell her..... O wait this her right now calling

(Phone Conversation)

(Tyrese) Hello
(Beyonce) Hey its Bey
(Tyrese) I know who it is
(Beyonce) I wanted to apologize for yesterday
(Tyrese) Don't even worry about it I was out of line
(Beyonce) We'll I don't know if you heard but Shawn confessed to everything
(Tyrese) I know and I'm sorry
(Beyonce) Its ok but I could really need somebody to talk too.
(Tyrese) Well you know you can talk to me
(Beyonce) Ok. I was thinking about what you said and if those feelings are true I would love it if we could talk over dinner tonight around 8
(Tyrese) I would like that
(Beyonce) Ok I'll see you then
(Tyrese) Ok bye beautiful
(Beyonce) Bye

(Tyrese) She just asked me out on a date. What time is it
(Anthony) Almost 7
(Tyrese) O man I got to go get ready I'll talk to you later
(Anthony) Alright man and tell her the truth
(Tyrese) I will *leaving*

(Gabriella) Good job Anthony *coming out the back room*
(Anthony) Fuck you bitch
(Ben) watch your tone and you are under arrest for the murder of Idris
(Anthony) What ever
(Gabriella) Ok ill meet you at the police station later I gotta go meet Bey
(Ben) Alright

Meanwhile.....

(Beyonce) ASSHOLE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT
(Solange) Calm down and go get dressed.
(Beyonce) Ok

I got dressed in a brand new short red freekum dress. My hair was curly and I looked great and by the time I was dressed Gabi was waiting on me down stairs. When she saw me she said I looked amazing then told me to change. She said she couldn't hide the wire with the dress I had on so I was pissed but what ever. I ended up wearing a Navy blue dress with a black belt (The dress from Obsessed) I looked great still but I wanted to wear the red dress. When I went back downstairs Gabi said I looked amazing and soon I was sitting across from Tyrese at the restaurant.

(Tyrese) You look amazing
(Beyonce) Thank you so do you
(Tyrese) Thanks

We talked for a good while before the conversation even changed to the situation at hand and I was becoming impatient and it was taking everything in my body to keep me from slapping the shit out of Tyrese. So I started hinting sound the situation and soon the moment I was waiting for had arrived.

(Tyrese) Bey you know I love you right
(Beyonce) Yea
(Tyrese) Promise me you won't get mad
(Beyonce) After everything you've done for me I could never get mad at you
(Tyrese) Ok I killed Idris it was a mistake though and I never meant for Shawn to get in trouble for it I'm sorry and I should of just told you the truth.

"You did what" I asked pretending to be shocked. I stud up and slapped the shit out of Tyrese. I was waiting to do that. Once I did that Tyrese stud up.

(Tyrese) Look I know you're mad but can we talk about it. I told you the truth because I love you
(Beyonce) Go to hell

I tried walking away but he grabbed me then officers came in.

(Officer 1) FREEZE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND WAVE THEM LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE
(Officer 2) Shut up. Tyrese put your hands in the air and back away from Ms. Knowles you are under arrest for the murder of Idris Brooks
(Tyrese) You set me up
(Beyonce) You damn right I did and I'm not sorry about yesterday
(Tyrese) I love you

Tyrese tried to run but of course the cops caught him and he was taking to jail then Gabriel thanked me and I went home.

*Beyonce & Shawn house in their bed room*

(Beyonce) I need to talk to you about something important
(Tavia) Ok
(Beyonce) Tavia I don't know how to tell you this but your father passed away
(Tavia) Like he died
(Beyonce) Yea
(Tavia) *crying* Noooooooooo

I took Tavia into my arms and I rocked her while she cried.

(Jessica) Whats going on
(Beyonce) Tavia's father passed away
(Jessica) Can I talk to her
(Beyonce) Sure
(Jessica) Tavia its gonna be okay my mom passed away too but in return I was blessed with a new one your mom. And even though he's in jail right now you was blessed with a new father and your old one is living in a magical place with angels and noting but happiness so don't be sad he is in a better place now.
(Tavia) Really
(Jessica) Yea he's up im heaven with my mommy and maybe they will meet and have a baby and then we will have a new baby brother or sister they will send down here for us to play with. Now wouldn't you like that
(Tavia) *Sniffs* Yea
(Jessica) So stop crying everything will be ok
(Tavia) ok

Jessica's story was beautiful but I don't think Idris is gonna be living with angels. Anywho Tavia let go of me and hugged Jessica. Then we put on a movie and soon we all feel asleep in my bed. They morning around 7am I woken up by a kiss on my forehead.

(Beyonce) SHAWN!!!!
(Shawn) Shhhhhhhhh

I jumped out of bed into Shawn's arms

(Beyonce) *whispering* I can't believe you're home this early they said they'll release you in the afternoon
(Shawn) I got a early release because I was wrongly accused and all the charges was dropped
(Beyonce) *crying* Omg I can't believe you're home
(Shawn) Stop crying I'm home
(Beyonce) I know I'm just happy
(Shawn) hush and give me a kiss

I kissed Shawn and I was instantly became become horny

(Jessica) DADDY!!!!
(Shawn) Jessi
(Jessica) Omg I missed you sooo much
(Shawn) I missed you too come and give me hug
(Jessica) Ok
(Tavia) Ooch Jessica you stepped on me
(Jessica) I'm sorry..... *hugging Shawn* promise me you will never leave me again
(Tavia) Shawn! I mean Daddy *running to hug Shawn* promise me too
(Shawn) I promise to never leave my family again

"Good" I said joining in on the family hug. I was so happy Shawn was home I didn't know what to do. Well I know what I want to do but I'll save that for later.

(Solange) Why are y'all so loud y'all just woke Daniel up. Wait Shawn
(Shawn) Yep its me
(Solange) *walking over to hug Shawn* I almost didn't recognize you with all that hair on your face
(Shawn) Well they don't let you shave in jail
(Solange) Well I'm happy you're home but I need to go try to get Daniel back to sleep then I'm going back to bed. So I'll let y'all have your family time and I'll see you later
(Shawn) ok
(Solange) Goodnight or good morning or what ever *leaving*
(Beyonce) I think we should all go back to bed its early
(Shawn) Yea I'm tired but let me shower and shave first
(Jessica) Can we stay in here with you guys
(Bey & Jay) Sure
(Jessica & Tavia) Yaeeee
(Beyonce) Ok get back in the bed

(Shawn POV)

I kissed Bey and the girls one more time before I went to shower and shave. Anyway after I finished taking a shower and shaving I climbed into bed with my family and went to sleep. It was the safest I felt while sleeping in a long time. I mean like I wasn't scared to fight while I was locked up, I was just a little scared to sleep. I didn't want anybody to try to sneak and get they feel on while I was sleep. I've seen some crazy stuff in jail these past 8 1/2 weeks. Now I'm not trying to sound weak or anything but is one place I never wana go back to.

TO BE CONTINUED..........
Comment and excuse the typos and btw on the next update we're giving S/Os to everybody who comments on most of the posts rather y'all know it or not y'all comments really help us with the updates and even though we don't reply most of the time we really do appreciate the comments so thank y'all very much. BTW if you are tweeting your comments we would rather read them on the blog that way we both can see them.

10 comments:

  1. Ummm I know Jessica was just trying comfort Tavia but ain't no way in hell <---- Idris won't be there. Lol! I'm glad Tyrese got caught, but I would watch his ass. He's obsessed with Bey and he might try and get to her anyway he can!

    Yeeeeessssss! Shawn is home!!!! That 'I miss you like crazy' sex is gonna be EVERYTHING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE NEXT POST THEIR SEX IS GON BE BUCK ASS WILD I PROMISE YOU IT WILL AND I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYY!! Shawn is home!! … now we all want Bey&Jay to have some rough making love sex!!!!! LOL! ; LOL I Love how Bey set up Tyrese! … YES BEY&JAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yasss Shawn is home and Bey didn't get hurt in the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Post!!!! Great job Bey for smackin the HELL out of tyrese... Excellent Post Ladies.. Update soon plz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this update it was great!!!! I'm so happy shawn is home and poor bey didn't get to wear her dress lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww tavia called him daddy and I hope it stays that way

    ReplyDelete
  8. best.update.ever!!! omg this was so good!!!! update soon :)

    ReplyDelete