Monday, July 2, 2012

Chapter 22 (I Do)

Ok I'm sure y'all remember what happen last time so here is now.

(Beyonce) Ok
(Shawn) I'm listening
(Beyonce) Truth is I've been seeing Idris again but its not what you think I promise its only friendship
(Solange) How is it friendship if he's hitting you
(Shawn) What the fuck he's hitting you again and you're still putting up with this nigga
(Beyonce) Solange can I talk to Shawn alone please
(Solange) Fine.
(Shawn) Bey why are you letting him do this to you
(Beyonce)........
(Shawn) Bey

(Beyonce POV)

We were interrupted by my phone.

(Shawn) Beyonce don't answer that phone
(Beyonce) Its Idris
(Shawn) Give me the phone
(Beyonce) No I think we should talk first
(Shawn) No lets go for a ride
(Beyonce) Where to
(Shawn) Just come on

We drove for about 20 minutes before I realized where we were going.

(Beyonce) Shawn STOP lets go back home
(Shawn).....
(Beyonce) Shawn turn the car around.

Shawn was ignoring me and I was a little scared because I never saw Shawn this mad before, well besides when I took Jessica to see her mom. Anyway we arrived at our destination and Shawn jumped out the car so fast and I already knew what was coming next. Shawn knocked on Idris door and as soon as Idris opened it Shawn sent him flying right back into his house and I jumped out the car. I couldn't believe this was happening.

(Beyonce) Shawn please stop you're gonna kill him
(Shawn) Fight back you lil bitch. Yo weak ass like to hit on women but you to scared to fight a real man.

(Shawn POV)

I was sick and tired of his weak ass  treating Bey like a punching bag I was ready to teach his ass a lesson. My right fist went into his face followed by my left fist.

(Beyonce POV)

Idris was leaking blood and wasn't even trying to hit Shawn back. Even though I was enjoying every punch Shawn was giving to Idris I couldn't let this fight continue because Shawn looked like he wanted to kill Idris.

(Beyonce) Baby please stop you are going to kill him. Shawn STOP! think about Jessica.

Shawn finally stop hitting Idris and Idris regained his strength.

(Beyonce) Shawn look at your hand its bleeding
(Shawn) I'm fine lets go
(Idris) So you gonna bring yo lil boyfriend into our business. I hope you told him your little secret
(Shawn) Secret
(Beyonce) Baby lets go

Shawn and I started heading to the front door I was holding on to him so he wouldn't turn back around and knock some more life out of Idris. We stopped when Idris opened his mouth.

(Idris) Did she tell you she got an abortion
(Shawn) What?!
(Beyonce) Baby I was gonna tell you
(Shawn) Get the fuck off me
(Beyonce) Shawn

Shawn walked out the house and left me standing there. "What the fuck is wrong with you" I said to Idris before running back to Shawn. The ride home was awkward and silent and Shawn was pissed at me. When we got home Shawn didn't say anything to me he couldn't even look at me.

Later That Night.......

*In Bey and Jay room*

I sat next to Shawn on the bed in hopes of getting some type of response out of him since he haven't said anything to me since we left Idris house.

(Beyonce) Can we talk
(Shawn) ......
(Beyonce) Look at your hand *grabbing Jays hand* it's swollen you may need to go to the doctor. I'll get you some ice.
(Shawn) My hand is fine
(Beyonce) Are you speaking to me now
(Shawn) When were you gonna tell me and why tell him and not me. How do you think that make me feel and look and more importantly that was my child too we should of made that decision together.
(Beyonce) Shawn I'm sorry I was gonna tell you before we went over Idris house.
(Shawn) What if Solange never told me what was going on would you would of told me then
(Beyonce) No
(Shawn) Right how could you not-
(Beyonce) Shawn I couldn't tell you because I didn't want to loose you Shawn I love you more then life it self.
(Shawn) So why couldn't you just tell me you were pregnant
(Beyonce) Because I knew you would of wanted to keep him and I'm not ready for another child
(Shawn) Him? It was a boy
(Beyonce) I don't know but I still have the picture if you wanna see
(Shawn) Sure

I showed the picture of the ultrasound to Shawn.

(Beyonce) Its the little dot

I watched as Shawn looked at the picture and I was already feeling bad but when I noticed Shawn was getting a little teary eyed I felt even worst. Shawn let a tear fall from his eye and I wiped it. I then grabbed Shawn's face and with both of my hands and I brought him in close to my face we were almost touching foreheads. "I'm sorry" I said right before I kissed him.
Shawn laid me down on the bed and started deep kissing me. My guess is he forgive me because next thing I know we were both necked and he was placing warm kisses all over my neck and face. Then he wasted no time going in deep. We haven't had sex in a while so as soon as he went in it my body started to tremble I guess I missed his touch. He started thrusting slow and strong and this time I didn't say anything I just letted him him take his time. He thrust starting to become more powerful and painful but of course the pain turned into pleasure witched cause me to arch my back and let off soft moans. Soon after we both let out powerful orgasms. This time I was more careful so I wouldn't become pregnant again. Soon after we both went to sleep. The next morning I went to the store to pick up a few things then I went to pick up the girls from my moms house. They ended up spending the night because of all the drama yesterday.

*In The Car With Bey Jessi and Tavi*

(Jessica) Ummm Bey is it okay if I have a sleepover tonight with two of my friends from school
(Beyonce) Its ok with me but you will have to ask your father when we get home
(Jessica) Ok

When we got home I got both girls dressed and Shawn said it was ok for Jessica to have a sleepover tonight. When Jessica found out her plans for 2 girls turned into 7 and then Tavia wanted to invite her friends so 7 turned into 10. "Great" Anywho since we were having 10 girls over we needed to do a little shopping for games, prizes, movies, and snacks and other things. After that we all went out for lunch.

(Beyonce) So are you excited about the sleepover
(Jessica) Yes
(Beyonce) What about you Tavia
(Tavia) Yes!
(Beyonce) Shawn
(Shawn) What
(Beyonce) Are you excited about the party
(Shawn) Ch
(Beyonce) *laughs* Shawn
(Shawn) I'm serious who wants a bunch of little girls running around the house making a mess and breaking stuff
(Beyonce) Don't be a party pooper it will be fun. But can I ask you something
(Shawn) Sure
(Beyonce) You know I love you right
(Shawn) Yea
(Beyonce) Ok do you forgive me
(Shawn) Yea I forgive you
(Beyonce) Good because before I picked up the girls today I stopped by the store and picked something up for you
(Shawn) You did
(Beyonce) Yea

I walked over to Shawn and with the gift I bought him. I then got down on one knee and...

(Beyonce) Shawn Corey Carter will you marry me
(Shawn) What I thought I was suppose to propose
(Beyonce) Well you did but I turned you down for my own selfish reasons so its my turn to get down on one knee and ask you. So will you marry me
(Jessica) Say yes daddy
(Tavia) Say yes Shawn
(Shawn) Sure I'll marry you Beyonce Gisselle Knowles.
(Beyonce) Good

I put the ring on Shawn's finger and he picked me up and kissed me. Tavia, Jessica, and the rest of the people was cheering. It was one of the best moments of my life I was engaged. After we settled down we ordered desert and left it was time for the sleepover.

*At Bey & Jay's house*

(Jessica) Ok everybody sit down daddy I want you to sit next to my new mommy. Is it ok if I called you mom now
(Beyonce) Of course it is
(Jessica) Tavi you can sit next to my dad and auntie Solo you and Daniel can sit next to Tavia
(Solange) Ok
(Tavia) He's my dad too
(Starr) That mean you two are sisters now
(Jessica) Thanks queen of the obvious
(Beyonce) Thats not nice she's your friend right
(Jessica) *kanye shrugs*
(Shawn) I don't see why y'all hang out with her Jessica is mean
(Jessica) Anyway everybody else can just sit. Me Starr and Beauty put together a show for my mom and dad to congratulate you on your marriage. Ok so anyway everybody this is Beauty, Starr, and I'm Babydoll and we are the OMG Girlz so enjoy the show.

(Beyonce POV)

When the girls started performing I was shocked they are really good to be 11 years old. Starr is T.I and Tiny's little girl and Beauty is Aaliyah's little girl. Yes I said Aaliyah we've became friends since the three sum now it wasn't by choice it was because our daughters was hanging out together. After the girls finished performing we hugged them and told them how good of a job they did.
(Tavia) Mommy can you sing now
(Beyonce) Sure
(The Girls) Yaaaaaaeeeeee

I was about to sing but was interrupted by the doorbell.

(Beyonce) I'll get it

When I opened the door I was shocked. So I called for Shawn.
(Officer) Shawn Carter
(Shawn) Yes
(Officer) You are under arrest for the murder of Idris Brooks
(Beyonce) WHAT?!

TBC...

11 comments:

  1. GTFOOOOO, Ooooooohh noo! ; everything was FANTASTIC until Idris dumbass done called the cops! ; omfg are you f*cking kidding me? … Shawn should've just killed his ass & buried him! - because nobody isn't checking for Idris anyway. Smfh! ; Bey better do damage, how he going to send the cops at their kids sleepover, ugh how embarrassing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh I'm sorry but I sick of Idris I hope he's really dead but on the other hand I hope Shawn does not go to jail....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHH NO YOU DIDNT UPDATE LMAO ND AWW SHE PROPOSED SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Idris is dead he didn't call the cops but the question is who called the cops and did Shawn really kill Idris -Kyesha (@HereIVBey2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmaoo at the comments above.. dead man callin the cops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaawww Bey proposed! :) Now, maaaayyyyybeeeee, Idris called the police while clinging on to his pathetic little life (you know...all dramatic n shit, with his bitchass). By the time the cops got there it was too late and paramedics couldn't revive him! *Just guessing at the possibility.*


    Anyhoo, GREAT POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete