Friday, June 1, 2012

Chapter 11 (Crazy In Love)

Sorry it took so long to update but because of Revel and practice we have been busy this week but everything is back to normal now so enjoy

Last Time....

(Shawns POV)


I was so happy she forgave me so I picked her up and sat her on top of the table. I wanted her right now but of course she stopped me again.


(Beyonce) Shawn I can't do this
(Shawn) What why I thought-
(Beyonce) No I mean I can't do this here, this is our first time so I want it to be romantic. And this right here is not. So come on lets go back to my place.
(Shawn) Ok


Now.....


*AT Bey's house*


(Beyonce POV)


To be honest I've been waiting on this for a long time. Since the first time I laid eyes on Shawn I wanted him. I don't know if ya'll remember but the first time we met was at a party Idris took me to and that night Shawn's swag was on a million and I really liked that about him. Anyway after we arrived at my house Shawn wasted no time stripping me of my clothes and I wasted no time stripping him from his. After that Shawn pushed me on to the bed and started kissing me like never before and he crawled in between my legs with out breaking the kiss. I then felt one his long fingers go inside of me and it felt so good that I cried out. He added another circling the rim of my clit before forcing them both in with a sudden hard thrust. 


(Beyonce) Please....
(Shawn) You want me to stop
(Beyonce) No!
(Shawn) Good cause I wasn't going to anyway


I smiled when he said that to me, I loved the way he took control. I was so wet my moisture is starting to slip down my thighs. If his fingers feel this good then his friend between his legs can only feel like any out-of-body experience. I swirled my hips around hoping to entice him. By this time he was driving me crazy my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. Once I gained control of myself I looked at him. He was starring starring down at my cooch as it was taking this rough finger-fucking he was giving it. He looks like he would wanted to swallow me whole if it was possible. Everything was going good until I heard Solange walking in with Tavia.


(Solange) BEYONCE!!!!!!!!!! Girl where are you. I'm returning your child!!!!!!!
(Beyonce) Shit.... umm Shawn stop lets finish this later *getting up*


Shawn pulled me back down and tighten his grip on me


(Shawn) No!! Lets finish it now
(Beyonce) Tavia is-


Before I could finish my sentence he started eating me. "OH MY God!" I grabbed the sheets on my bed and arched my back as my orgasm builds intensity. His big hands are holding my legs apart, spreading me open for his pleasure. All the pressure is making all the sensation more acute. Every thrust of his tongue into my cooch feels magnified ten times over. He eats like a man who enjoys it, like its a dessert and he doesn't want to miss any of the flavors. OMG it feel soooo good. I started crying out and I didn't care how loud I was. By this time I knew Solange knew what was going on but I didn't care. Actually knowing Solo could be listening turned me on even more. I know weird right, but anyway I felt him bite down and after that it was over. I came like a volcano, all my muscles clenching simultaneously. Even though I came he ignored it  he continued to forcefully tongue my clit.  It drove me fucking crazy I grabbed on to him and sunk my fingernails into his back. Within about 5 minutes I came again and it was even more powerful then the first time. He then picked he up and put me against my bedroom wall. My muscles are so loose from all the pleasure I could barely stand. Which I assumed he noticed because he put my back against the wall and hooked my legs around his arms.
This position left me open to him, my cooch was completely at his mercy. I instantly became horny all over again because he was so strong. He was holding me up with out breaking a sweat and it drove me crazy. I knew he was was about to enter me because he starting leaning in forward. I closed my eyes and he was almost there but he stopped. 


(Shawn) Look at me Beyonce, I don't want you to close your eyes
(Beyonce) What!!
(Shawn) Look at me


I tried my best  to do what he asked but my eyes had a mind of their own. Once I made eye contact with him, he went in deep. "FUCK!!!" I screamed out. With every thrust he made it felt like he was awakening nerve endings I didn't even know I had. He held me up and I wrapped my arms around his  neck as he find his rhythm and once he did I matched it. He did one deep thrust then a few shallow ones and it made me wet as hell. "Faster Shawn" I moaned out. That was mistake because not only did he speed up he went in harder pounding me against the wall. I knew I was gonna have bruises after this but I didn't care. I didn't feel pain only pleasure and I was getting weaker by the second. This is what I needed someone who knew how to make love. Sex with Idris was nothing like this, Shawn made Idris look like a piece of shit. "I love you" he whispered into my ear. "I love you too" I said back. I guess he got happy when I said that because he went even deeper. Which caused me scream out again. He shushed me and kept thrusting. His hips piston back and forth as he forced himself deeper and deeper into my cooch. I closed my eyes again because I felt another orgasm coming. 


(Beyonce) YesSSssssssssss


Yes was the only thing I could say as my orgasm crashes through me. It was 15 times better then the first one, and 10 times better then the second one. After that orgasm I came to the conclusion that no man in the world could satisfy me like he did. He was thrusting so hard it felt like he was stroking my spine. "Damn I coming" He said. I whimper as I felt him coming inside of me. I didn't worry about becoming pregnant because I was on the pill. I looked at him and saw his eyes rolling to the back of his head. After he finished he put me down and I instantly slid to the ground I couldn't move and my body was too weak for me to stand. I guess he was also to weak to stand because he went down right after I did. While we both laid on the floor I looked at him in disbelief I couldn't believe the sex we just had was real because it was that good. The only thing that forced me to believe was the fact that I couldn't move. The sex was perfect. We laid on the floor for about 10 minutes before I regained my strength. I sat up and as soon as I was about to say something I heard Solo screaming again.


(Solange) BEYONCE IF YOU DON'T BRING YOUR FAST TAIL OUT THAT BEDROOM AND COME GET YOUR DAUGHTER SO I CAN GO!!!!!!


(Beyonce) Shit!
(Shawn) You think she heard us

(Beyonce) Ummm yea


I got up off the floor and put on my robe so I could go see my sister. Shawn climb into my bed and went to sleep.


(Solange) Beyonce did you really have sex while I was out here
(Beyonce) No, where is Tavia
(Solange) You are a liar look at your hair and look at the way you walking girl who ever in your bedroom just put it down on you. 
(Beyonce) STOP!! Where is Tavia 
(Solange) She in her room sleep
(Beyonce) Ok. *yawns* I'm about to go lay down to I'm tired I'll see you tomorrow.
(Solange) Hmmmhm who in the bedroom Beyonce
(Beyonce) Nobody
(Shawn) BEYONCE WHEN YOU COME BACK IN CAN YOU BRING ME SOME WATER
(Solange) Oh so nobody in there
(Beyonce) Ok its Shawn
(Solange) OhMYGOD I knew it!! was the sex good
(Beyonce) Ok its really time for you to leave
(Solange) Ok but just tell me was it good
(Beyonce) Girl yessssssss
(Solange) OHMYGOD Bey!! You gotta call me and tell me all about
(Beyonce) BYE SOLANGE!!
(Solange) OK I'm leaving but you better call me

(Beyonce) Alright.




After Solange left I got Shawn some water and we went into the bedroom. It was around 10pm so after he drunk his water we both went to sleep.


************************************************************************************************************


* 5 weeks later*


Jay and I have been growing strong and my first single Crazy In Love just dropped. It is number one on the Billboard Charts and I'm premiering the video on 106&Park today and Shawn is doing the interview with me today, because I was a little nervous. Also because my music career was doing so well I was able to quit my job at the law firm but my boss and I are still good friends


*106&Park* (BTW  I DON'T KNOW IF YALL REMEMBER AJ & FREE FROM 106&PARK BUT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO IS DOING THIS INTERVIEW)


(AJ) Ok everybody lets welcome out JayZ
(Jay) What's up everybody * sitting on the couch*
(Free) Ok Jay we just seen you in Beyonce video for Crazy In Love 
(Jay) Yea
(Free) Is there something you two wanna tell us
(Beyonce) *laughs* Like what?
(AJ) Like are you two dating
(Jay) We have-
(Beyonce) We are just friends 
(Free) Ok, Is that what you was about to say
(Jay) Yep just friends
(AJ) Ok there you have it people ya'll can put the rumors to rest Jay and Bey are just friends. 


After the interview Shawn took me out to dinner and I can tell he was upset because he was distant.


(Beyonce) Shawn talk to me what is wrong
(Shawn) Beyonce I thought we was more than just friends
(Beyonce) We are 
(Shawn) So why didn't you say that on 106&Park today
(Beyonce) Look I'm sorry I just don't want everyone in our business because as soon as we do rumors will start to fly and I don't want that to ruin our relationship. I want people to know about us without knowing about our personal like.
(Shawn) Ok. I understand.
(Beyonce) Really?!
(Shawn) Yes!!

(Beyonce) Good.
(Shawn) I have something to tell you
(Beyonce) Tell me 
(Shawn) Tasha is getting released from rehab tomorrow and she is clean.
(Beyonce) That is really good I'm happy for her
(Shawn) There is more
(Beyonce) Ok...
(Shawn) She asked to come stay with me
(Beyonce) Oh
(Shawn) She don't have anywhere else to go 
(Beyonce) Can't you just buy her a condo
(Shawn) Yea I can but I want her to stay with me at lease a month so I can watch her. I don't want her to go back to her old ways.
(Beyonce) I-
(Shawn) Its only for a month. Beyonce I love you. There is nothing to worry about.
(Beyonce) Ok.


Shawn kissed me and told me not to worry but I couldn't help but to worry. She is his ex-girlfriend and so I can't help but to worry and be jealous. I told him ok and went back to eating my dinner. Even though I really didn't want this I couldn't tell him no because he probably would let her come anyway. I just erased the image of them two getting back together and enjoyed the rest of my meal


To Be Continued.............

3 comments:

  1. Great update yal!!! i dont like this whole tasha thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing update woooooo lord that sex yessssss they better get it in... Ughhh I don't like this Tasha things its going be drama watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sex had me hot! Tasha gont bring hella trouble! Ugh! Lets the fights begin

    ReplyDelete