Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chapter 19 (Moving Day)

We added pics so ya'll will know what we are talking about enjoy 

LAST TIME.....


Its been 3 days since Solo gave birth to my nephew and even though he came a little early he was health. Now Solange on the other hand was acting a little strange as if she didn't even want my nephew. I assumed it was the postpartum depression thing. It was about 3am and I was staying with Solo because Daniel went back to work and it wouldn't be a good idea to leave Solo alone with Daniel. Anyway I was lying down and Solo's bed next to her and Daniel was screaming him little head off.

(Beyonce) Solange he's probably hungry now take him out his crib and feed him
(Solange) He not gonna do nothing but
(Beyonce) Solo whats wrong with you he is your son
(Solange) I'm tired. *putting the pillow over her face*
(Beyonce) Solange feed him
(Solange) Ok

Solange did what I asked and changed him but he was still crying

(Solange) *crying* Bey please take him he wont stop crying I've did everything
(Beyonce) He is your son figure out why he wont stop crying 
(Solange) *Crying* I tried everything and I'm tired
(Beyonce) Let me see him

Solange  gave me Daniel and I started singing a nursery rhyme my mom use to sing to me and Solange when we was younger. Solange noticed Daniel was starting to calm down so she took him away from me and started singing along with me and soon after that Daniel was finally sleep. 

(Solange) Thanks Bey
(Beyonce) No problem

Solange and I had a long talk and she said she felt comfortable with Daniel. So I left and went home to Shawn and at about 5am Solange called me again.

(Solange) I need you to come get him
(Beyonce) What?


NOW.........


(Solange POV) 

About two hours after Bey left Daniel started crying again. I tried feeding him, changing him, playing with him, and singing to him and nothing seemed to work. I couldn't take the screaming any more so I called Beyonce before I did something I would regret. Now I would never purposely harm my child but I was really considering giving him back to the hospital.

(Phone Conversation)


(Solange) I need you to come get him
(Beyonce) What? 
(Solange) Beyonce please I haven't had any rest and he is driving me crazy. I can't take it anymore just take him for a few days
(Beyonce) *Sighs* Solange I can't not tonight me and Shawn are moving in with each other tomorrow and I've already pushed the move back twice for you already. I can't do it.
(Solange) PLEASE BEY 
(Beyonce) Solo i can't keep him I have a child of my own to worry about. He is your son Solange you have to learn him. Solo I can't run to your rescue every time you can't get Daniel to stop crying  figure out why he is crying Solo I'm sure you can do it
(Solange) Beyonce he's been crying for about a hour now. Could you please just come and calm him down he likes you
(Beyonce) *Sighs* Fine but I can't stay long and you're giving me gas money for having me drive way back to your house especially after I just left
(Solange) Ok I will 
(Beyonce) 10 dollars aint gas money
(Solange) Ok I got you just hurry up please
(Beyonce) Bye Solange

(Beyonce POV)

Solange just really pissed me off because number one she woke me up out my sleep and I hate when people do that and number two she act like she can't control her son. I'm going to give her a piece of my mind when I get over there because this is not gonna work, me being woken up at 5am like I'm the one with a newborn baby. Anyway I got up and put on some sweats and a tank on I tried to do it quietly so I wouldn't wake Shawn but of course he woke up.

(Shawn) Where you going?
(Beyonce) Back over Solo's house she needs help with the baby again.
(Shawn) When are you coming back you know we are moving around 8am
(Beyonce) I know and I promise to be back before then
(Shawn) Bey I'm not trying to get in your business or anything but are sure this is a good idea because you know its almost 5:30 and you still haven't really been sleep. You are gonna ware yourself out tomorrow trying to move
(Beyonce) I'll be fine I promise
(Shawn) Ok well can I at lease get a kiss before you leave 
(Beyonce) Sure *kissing Shawn* Bye
(Shawn) Bye

When I got to Solange house it looked like a damn train went through it. It was mess she had baby items everywhere and all I heard was Daniel crying. Like I've only been gone two maybe three hours and this house was not looking like this when I left. Before I even said anything to Solo I knew I was gonna be here all morning uggggg Shawn is going to be pissed.

(Solange) Hey Bey
(Beyonce) Don't hey me 
(Solange) You mad?
(Beyonce) Yes! Solange this is getting ridiculous but just give him to me and clean this house up.
(Solange) Ok and thank you
(Beyonce) I guess this is what sisters are for. Did you feed him and change him already
(Solange) Yes
(Beyonce) Ok 

Solange started cleaning up a little and I put Daniel on my shoulders and starting patting his back and walking around. After only a few seconds of that he burped and stop crying which pissed me off a little more  like how could you forget to burp your child. Anyway I rocked Daniel to sleep and put him in his crib and by the time he was sound asleep I had calmed down. I realized that if she forgot to burp him she really didn't know anything about babies. So I guess I have to be her big sister instead of cussing her out I have to teach her how to be mom.  Now don't get me wrong I'm still gonna tell her ass off but I'll save that for another day. Right now she don't need a parent she need a sister, teacher and a friend.

I sat Solange down and we talked for a while about being a parent I was teaching her everything I knew. Since Daniel was only three days old he didn't sleep all the way through the night so we took turns taking care of him and Solange was using my advice. She was actually really starting to warm up to Daniel finally. Anyway while Solange was feeding Daniel and I finally had a few minutes to myself. I went into the kitchen to find something to eat and when I looked a the clock on the stove I notice it was 7:30. I was shocked I had no idea it was this late or early what ever you wanna say, I guess in my case it would be late since I haven't been sleep yet. Anyway I forgot about the food and called Kelly to come stay with Solo for a little while. 

(Beyonce) Solo I have to go so I can help with the move, but I called Kelly and she said she can be here around 10 to help you with him. Do you think you can handle him until then?
(Solange) Actually I think I'm ok I don't need Kelly I'll be fine. Thanks for all your advice and help Bey I really appreciate it I don't know what I would do with out
(Beyonce) You're welcome but where is Daniel?
(Solange) Daniel Who?
(Beyonce) Don't play with me you know exactly who I'm talking about.
(Solange) I'm kidding he is at work 
(Beyonce) He been at work all day? Girl what kind of work do he do
(Solange) He is a firefighter and they make him stay at the station over night in case of emergencies 
(Beyonce) Oh when will he be back home
(Solange) I don't know I think next week
(Beyonce) Well hopefully I get a change to meet him but I gotta go call me if you need me and also call Kelly and let her know you don't need her
(Solange) Ok bye *hugging Bey*
(Beyonce) Bye

After I left Solo house I went straight back to Shawn's house to get the girls so I can take them to my moms house. I can't move and watch them and watch the moving men. Anyway after I dropped them off it was around 8:30 and I was tired and really didn't feel like moving but I didn't have a choice. Ty, Ty Ty, and Kanye was suppose to help with the move but all they did was crack jokes and play around it was a good thing we hired moving men also. After everything was out of my apartment and on the truck Shawn told them to take the whole truck and put it in storage.


(Beyonce) Wait why are we putting all my things in storage
(Shawn) Because you don't need any of it
(Beyonce) But you said I can move in with you and I assumed that meant my things too
(Shawn) Actually you're not moving in with me
(Beyonce) What?! Shawn I'm confused then who am I'm moving in with then
(Shawn) Just come with me I have a surprise for you 
(Beyonce) I don't know about this surprise
(Shawn) You have nothing to worry about now come on lets take my truck
(Beyonce) Ok but what about my clothes and Tavia's clothes
(Shawn) Trust me you wont need it


We drove for about 45 minutes until we arrived in Scarsdale NY and by this time I really confused. Then we drove about 15 more minutes and arrived at this beautiful house.






(Beyonce) Where are we
(Shawn) When I said you wasn't moving in with me I meant that we are moving in together.
(Beyonce) But isn't it the same thing
(Shawn) Uggg you always gotta ruin the moment by asking a question
(Beyonce) *smiles and hit Shawn* Shut up
(Shawn) *laughs* No its not the same thing. We are moving in a new house together since we are starting our life together I think we should start fresh and new with everything. That way Jessica and Tavia won't argue about who was here first and what belongs to who and the same with us. For now on I want everything to be ours not yours and mine. Everything in this house is brand new now I'm still gonna keep my house in the city just in case we might need it for what ever reason, but this is our house. 
(Beyonce) Omg its beautiful thank you I love it *kissing Shawn* 
(Shawn) I mean but you haven't even seen the inside we are still in the car.
(Beyonce) Shut up *laughs* 
(Shawn) *laughs* Ok lets go see the inside
(Beyonce) But what about our clothes we still need those
(Shawn) I got everyone all new clothes and ya'll old clothes will be donated to the Salvation Army
(Beyonce) BUT-
(Shawn) I'm kidding I did but new clothes for everyone but ya'll old clothes are at the other house. Ya'll have to look through them because we have donating half of them because they wont all fit in the closets 
(Beyonce) Ok


Shawn took me on a tour of the whole house and I was lost for words. The first place we looked at was the kitchen and it was beautiful. Then he showed me the bathrooms which was even more beautiful like the master bathroom was bigger then my apartment. I didn't under stand why he put trees in our bathroom but he said it adds to the decor and I told him no they were coming down. Last he took me to see our bedroom and I must say I was very impressed. I asked him to show me Tavia and Jessica's room but he wanted it to be a surprise for all of us.




Kitchen 




Bathroom




Bedroom









With that being said we left and went to go pick up the girls from my moms house.


*Tina's House*

(Beyonce) Hey mama
(Mama T) Hey baby.
(Shawn) Hey Mrs. Tina
(Mama T) Hello Shawn
(Beyonce) Where are the girls
(Mama T) Upstairs
(Shawn) I'll go get them ready
(Beyonce)Ok................. So mom how are you?
(Mama T) I'm good how was the move?
(Beyonce) Shawn surprised me with a brand new house mom it is beautiful
(Mama T) Well I'll make sure to come see it after ya'll are settled in. But Beyonce are you sure you're ready  for another serious relationship this soon. I mean ya'll are moving pretty fast its been what 5 months since ya'll started dating and what maybe a little over a year since you've been divorced
(Beyonce) I know its kind of fast but I'm sure I'm ready. I can feel it in my soul mom our relationship meant to be
(Shawn) You can feel it in your chest to *smiling*
(Beyonce) *nervously*  What?! 
(Shawn) I meant in your heart. I thought that was what you say you know I wanna feel it in my chest
(Beyonce) Shawn STOP! I think its time for us to leave
(Mama T) *not catching on to what Shawn was talking about* Ok baby well since you're leaving already I'll call you later and I never told you this but I really like Shawn and I'm sure everything will work out for the both of you.
(Beyonce) Thanks mama  and was the girls any trouble?
(Mama T) Tavia was her usual self and Jessica was a sweetheart.
(Beyonce) Ok mom I'll call you later *getting ready to walk out the house*
(Mama T) Wait baby have you talk to Solo?
(Beyonce) Yea why?
(Mama T) She has been ignoring my calls
(Beyonce) Maybe she been busy, mama you know she just had a baby three days ago
(Mama T) *Side eyes Bey* Ok baby I love you see you soon
(Beyonce) I love you 2

We said our goodbyes and left. My mom knew something was wrong with Solange because anytime my mom or dad call we usually answer no matter what. But I decided not to say anything because Solange was finally coming around and I was sure she would call her when she was ready to. Anyway before we went back to our house "OHMYGOD I just love saying our house ^___^ " but anyway we went to pick up dinner we got pizza for girls and chinese food for ourselves. 




*In the car on the way home*


(Beyonce) Shawn what was that back at my moms house
(Shawn) What was what
(Beyonce) That comment you made about me feeling it in my chest
(Shawn) * sarcastically* I was talking about your heart
(Beyonce) Oh you trying to be funny
(Shawn) *laughs* I had to get you back for what you did to me at my moms house
(Beyonce) Ch what ever


We talked for the rest of the way home and when we pulled up in front of the new house Jessica and Tavia both were surprised. They ran straight for the door they couldn't wait to see what was inside. We put the food in the kitchen and then took the girls on a tour of the the house and finally we arrived at Tavia's room. We decided to show Tavia her room first because she was the youngest. When Shawn opened the door we were speechless.











(Beyonce) OHMYGOD Shawn this is amazing. What kind of bed is that
(Shawn) Its called a Sweet Dreams bed all the cool kids have one
(Tavia) OHMYGOD I love it *running towards the bed* Mommy I'm a princess
(Beyonce) Yes you are
(Jessica) And I'm the Queen *following Tavia to the bed*
(Tavia) NOOO its my bed I'll be the queen and you can be the princess
(Jessica) Ok fine!
(Beyonce) What if I be the queen and both of you be princesses 
(Tavia) No mommy you can be the royal subject
(Beyonce) O_o
(Shawn) *laughs*
(Jessica) And daddy you can be the-
(Shawn) The KING!
(Jessica) No we don't need a king you can be the entertainment.
(Shawn) The entertainment??
(Jessica) Yes and if you don't entertain us we will banish you from the castle forever  
(Beyonce) *laughs* HA!
(Shawn) What ever lets go see Jessica's room now
(Tavia & Jessica) OK




When we made it to Jessica's room again we were amazed again











(Beyonce) This is beautiful
(Jessica) OHMYGOD its Barbie
(Shawn) Yep I know how much you love playing barbies with your mom
(Jessica) Thank you daddy
(Shawn) You're Welcome so maybe now you can play with Bey and Tavia
(Beyonce) I would like that
(Jessica) I would too
(Shawn) Good
(Jessica) Thank you daddy I love it *running towards the bed*
(Tavia) I love your bed Jessica
(Shawn) Well they are bringing you out a bigger one tomorrow
(Jessica) Ok and thanks Tavia but you can never sleep in it :-P
(Tavia) O__o
(Bey & Jay) That's not nice
(Tavia) I don't want to anyway


After we showed the girls there bedroom we went into the kitchen to enjoy our first dinner even though by now it wasn't all that hot any more. It was hot enough to eat but it could of stand to be reheated but since Shawn forgot to get the microwave put in we ate our food warm. 




Meanwhile.......


(Solange) Daniel what are you doing home so early
(Daniel) They told me I could leave
(Solange) You are a liar 
(Daniel) What?
(Solange) I called your job looking for you. I was calling to let you know that I missed you since you've been gone three days now and guess what I found out when I called
(Daniel) .........
(Solange) They said you've been off work since Daniel was born. They said that you asked to be off so you can spend time with your family
(Daniel) Oh *heading towards the bedroom*
(Solange) Daniel where have you been these past three days
(Daniel) Look I'm tired and I want to go to bed
(Solange) Daniel where have you been!
(Daniel) LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE SOLANGE!!!
(Solange) What?


(Solange POV)


Ok PAUSE who the hell he think he talking to like that. O hell no he got the wrong one


TO BE CONTINUED.................


BTW VOTE FOR BEYONCE ON THE BET AWARD APP AND ON THE WEBSITE
AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT YOU DON'T NEED A BLOG SPOT 

5 comments:

  1. Yessssss omg love the rooms and shawn is a trip........now who the hell daniel think he is? Lol great post love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessssss omg love the rooms and shawn is a trip........now who the hell daniel think he is? Lol great post love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything is going GREAT with Bey & Shawn!! ; & as for solange I'm glad she's getting to know motherhood. & as for Daniel, I know his ass is cheating, Smfh f*cking cunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!! & Solange better check his Ass lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel is such a liar! smfh where the heck he been? lol....that house is gorg! shawn went all out lol

    ReplyDelete