Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chapter 18 (Girls Night In)

Last Time..............


"No just a little horny" I said. Then I kissed Shawn. I knew I could get him hot and that's all I wanted to do. He pressed up against me and he was rock hard so I broke the kissed. "Come on lets go back down stairs before your mom walk in" I opened the door and Shawn closed it back. "Nope you done got something started now." Shawn no I'm not gonna disrespect your mom." Fine but when we get back home tonight Imma tear your ass up for getting me all HOT and shit. 

(Beyonce) Deal.




Now..............


We went back into the family room to enjoy the rest of the game and when we was coming in so was Jessica, Tavia, Solange, Kelly, and Angie. By this time it was the forth quarter with only 5 minutes left in the game.


(Solange) So Bey you ready
(Beyonce) For what
(Solange) Bey don't tell me you forgot about my girls night tonight
(Beyonce) Ummm
(Solange) Beeeeeey we was suppose to be having a girls night in at my house.
(Beyonce) I'm sorry Solo I forgot but I'll come
(Solange) Good now come on
(Beyonce) Shawn I'll see you tomorrow
(Shawn) But what about tonight you promised me something
(Solange) Ya'll can have sex another night
(Beyonce) Tomorrow night after I move in I promise
(Shawn) Ok *kissing Bey*
(Gloria) What ever happen to waiting until after marriage 
(Shawn) Mom don't worry Beyonce will not become pregnant until we are married
(Beyonce) Well I guess that's my cue to leave. Bye everybody
(Everyone) Bye


Me and the the rest of the girls went to Solo house for her girls night in. Lord knows I wan't to be with Shawn right now but Solo is my sister and I did promise her. Anyway we was sitting around getting pedicures.


(Beyonce) Damn Solo its hot in here can you turn the heat down a little
(Kelly) Right I'm about to melt
(Solange) Me and my son is cold * rubbing her belly*
(Jessica) I'm hot too
(Tavia) Me too
(Angie) I'll turn the heat down just for a minute Solo
(Solange) Fine!(Kelly) Anyway lets talk about Bey and Shawn
(Beyonce) What about Bey and Shawn
(Kelly) Tavia and Jessica since ya'll done getting ya'll pedicures go play dress up. Solange has some makeup in her bedroom
(Solange) WHAT!!
(Kelly) Chill I'll by you some more
(Solange) Girl that makeup aint cheap
(Kelly) Go play Tavi and Jessi
(Tavia & Jessica) OK
(Solange) Kelly you're cleaning up the mess
(Kelly) What ever. Anyway Beyonce how is it going with you and Shawn ya'll been dating about 5 months now
(Beyonce) Yea and-
(Solange) What ever I'll ask her, How is the sex
(Beyonce) What?
(Angie) The sex. S.E.X
(Beyonce) Thats our business
(Kelly) We heard he was very blessed is it true
(Beyonce) ,,,,,,
(Angie) Spill the tea!
(Beyonce) Fine the sex is great and yes he is blessed
(Solange) OHMYGOD Bey
(Kelly) Lucky ass
(Angie) Do he like it slow and sweat or-
(Kelly) Forget that what was the craziest thing ya'll ever did
(Beyonce) Why ya'll up in my business though. What about your sex life Solange 
(Solange) Don't try to change the subject spill
(Beyonce) Ok don't judge me
(Angie) Its that bad huh
(Beyonce) It wasn't bad
(Solange) So tell
(Beyonce) Ok we-


We was interrupted by the doorbell  


(Solange) I'll get it


Solange went to get the door and when she came back my cheecks turned red


(Solange) Ya'll this is my friend Aaliyah 
(Kelly & Angie) Hi!
(Solange) This is my cousin Angie, my sister Kelly and my blood sister Beyonce
(Aaliyah) I didn't know Beyonce was your sister. We've already met
(Solange) Really when??
(Beyonce) When Shawn and I had a three sum
(Solo, Kelly, & Angie) What the fuck
(Solange) O hell NOOOOOO
(Kelly) I aint know you got down like that Bey
(Angie) Me either
(Solange) My big sister is a freak!!
(Beyonce) Calm down it was only one time and I will never do it again
(Aaliyah) Damn I was that bad
(Beyonce) Yes!.. I mean No.... but ...I 
(Aaliyah) Calm down I was kidding
(Solange) My sister and my bestfriend
(Beyonce) Can we talk about something else now
(Kelly) No I wana hear about this three sum what did ya'll do
(Beyonce) Ummm no that's for us to know only
(Kelly) Fine! Ole freak nasty self
(Solange) I can't believe you never told me
(Beyonce) Solo drop it
(Solange) Ok.


For the rest of the night we talked and got drunk. Of Solo didn't drink and I only had a cooler but everyone else got pissy drunk so we ended up playing truth or dare. I know we was kind of old for that but half the party was drunk so why not. Truth or Dare was kind of the wrong thing to play because Kelly and Aaliyah ended up making out. Angie ended up running around the corner completely necked. Now I wasn't about to do nothing crazy so I went with truth. I was asked do I see myself marrying Shawn and of course I said yea. Then Solo ended up picking truth and she was asked was she in love with Daniel and she no. Then Kelly I guess was scared to say dare because she said truth. Aaliyah asked her has she ever considered going lesbian I guess she enjoyed the kiss. Kelly said yea but it was only once and the thought quickly erased out of her head. Now if I wasn't mistaking I would think Aaliyah was hitting on Kelly. Eventually everyone passed out except me and Solo we talked for a while.


(Solange) Bey I'm scared out of my mind
(Beyonce) You'll be find I think you will make a great mother
(Solange) I don't know, what if he start crying and I don't no why
(Beyonce) Solo you will know don't worry you will be find and if you never need anything let me know
(Solange) Thanks.. occch
(Beyonce) What's wrong
(Solange) Nothing I'm fine I guess he wants to play football tonight
(Beyonce) Awww my nephew *rubbing Solo's belly* Only a few more weeks and I get to hold hold him
(Solange) Yea 4 to be exact 
(Beyonce) Awwww so have you thought of any baby names
(Solange) Imma just name him after his father Daniel
(Beyonce) Awww so my nephew is gonna be a junior
(Solange) Yep


We talked for a few hours and Solo went into her bedroom and went to sleep. Aaliyah, Angie, and Solo was passed out on the floor and couch and the girls ended up falling asleep in Solo's bed so I went into the guest room. It was still hot in the house and because I forgot I was suppose to come over I didn't bring any clothes with me. So I just took off my clothes and got into the bed I had on my bra and panties. I was just about to fall asleep until my phone rung it was a text from Shawn.


(Shawn) What ya'll doing
(Beyonce) Nothing everyone is sleep and I was just on my way
(Shawn) Where is Tavia and Jessica
(Beyonce) They are sleeping in Solange bed with her
(Shawn) Are you alone in the guest bedroom
(Beyonce) Yea why
(Shawn) Open the window




What the hell, I opened the window and Shawn started climbing through


(Beyonce) *Whispering*  What are you doing
(Shawn) *Whispering*  I came to see you
(Beyonce)*Whispering*  This is a girls night you're not suppose to be here
(Shawn) *Whispering*  I don't care you owe me remember


Shawn grabbed me and I broke away


(Beyonce) *laughs* *Whispering*  No stop what if they hear us *backing away from Shawn And what's in that bag
(Shawn) *Whispering* I brought my Ipod and dock so they wont hear us
(Beyonce) *Whispering* So you just had everything worked out
(Shawn) *Whispering*  Looks like you did too, *plugging up his ipod and dock*
(Beyonce) *Whispering*  What do you mean
(Shawn) *Whispering*  Where are your clothes
(Beyonce) I didn't bring any and plus its like 80 degrees in this house
(Shawn) What ever you missed me *hitting the play button*


I couldn't help but smile I can't believe he did all of this for me. He actually crawled through the window. Anyway when Shawn pressed play on his Ipod Forever My Lady by Jodeci starting playing. It was only loud enough for us to hear. 


(Shawn) Beyonce Imma have to take you to jail
(Beyonce) What?!
(Shawn) Just go alone with it


Ok I get it he wana role play a little ok I'll go alone with it


(Beyonce) What seems to be the problem 


"Well for starters your still in your bra and panties"
 "Well if I take it off will you go easy on me" 
"I'll think about it now strip"

I did what Shawn asked and I was kind of liking his role playing. After I was completely necked Shawn  came over and took off his shirt and shorts and laid me on the bed. He started kissing every part of my body from my lips to my neck to my navel. Then he went in deep with his warm tongue. First his was doing his usual pattern and then I think he curled his tongue and it sent my body into shivers and he kept doing it and I couldn't take it anymore so I tried closing my legs but he stopped me I even tried running but he held me down and kept devouring my cooch. I arched my back and a grabbed pillow because I knew I was about to cum and I didn't want to be too loud.

(Shawn POV)

After she came I licked up every drop and I must of did something right because she was cumming like a waterfall. I then went back to kissing her lips and then I went deep in, I guess she wasn't expecting it because she screamed out. I rushed to cover her mouth.

(Shawn) Shhhhh 
(Beyonce) *moans*

I started off slow and strong because I wanted to get her comfortable and once she was I picked up the pace. My strokes went from slow, pleasurable and powerful to fast, painful, pleasurable, and powerful. I was determine to get her back for what she did to me at my moms house earlier.

"ShAAAAAWWWNnnn" Moans

(Beyonce POV)

Shawn was tearing my insides up even though I felt more pleasure then pain I knew what he was doing. He was trying to get me back for he moms house. Without warning I pushed Shawn off of me he wanted to role play so we could.

"What are doing I was just about to cum"
"Shut Up"
"What?!"
"You heard me"


(Shawn POV)
Catching on to what Bey was trying to do I obeyed but I was ready to cum. 

(Beyonce) Now  Shawn you've been a bad boy so now you gonna have to earn the right to cum.
(Shawn) What?!!
(Beyonce) You heard me
(Shawn) But I'm about to
(Beyonce) You better not

(Beyonce POV)

I climb on the to of Shawn and I licked his ear and body started shaking a little. "You bet not cum" I said seductively. I then started tonging Shawn down while he was fighting the urge to come. He broke the kiss

(Shawn) Bey I'm about to cum

I bit Shawn's neck not enough to leave a mark or make him bleed but enough to make him say och. "

(Beyonce)Did I tell you you could talk 
(Shawn) No ma'am

(Shawn POV) 

This shit was strangely turning me on 

(Beyonce POV)

After Shawn was quiet I licked the tip of his penis 

(Shawn) Fuck!!
(Beyonce) I'm not playing with you, you better not cum
(Shawn) Beyonce
(Beyonce) You better NOT

(Shawn POV)

It was taking everything in my body to keep me from cumming especially when she took me all the way into her mouth. I was already on the verge of cumming and now she teasing me. My toes curled up and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I couldn't take anymore she knew I was about to come so she came up

(Beyonce) Shawn I'm not playing with you if you cum imma bite you again and this time it wont be so soft
(Shawn) But Bey
(Beyonce) I said NO

I continued playing with Shawn's manhood and it was driving him crazy. I played with him for at lease 3 minute and it was a long 3 minutes.

(Beyonce) Good job I think you earned the right to cum

She went back down on me and I came and she swallowed every drop. And for the next 15 minutes we made love until we went to sleep. 


(Beyonce POV)

Around 4 in the morning Solange came busting through the door. It was a good thing Shawn and I were covered in the covers. She scared the the shit out of me and Shawn didn't even move

(Beyonce) Solange whats going on 
(Solange) What going on in here you know what I don't even wana know which ya'll nasty selves 
(Beyonce) Solo what is it
(Solange) This baby is coming Bey
(Beyonce) Are you sure your not even 9 months yet
(Solange) Yes my water just broke
(Beyonce) Ok I'll meet you in the living room let me get dressed
(Solange) *screaming* 
(Beyonce) Ok Solo calm down
(Solange) Hurry Bey he's coming
(Beyonce) Ok
(Beyonce) SHAWN WAKE UP
(Shawn) What Bey
(Beyonce) Solange water just broke

************************************************************************************************************

Its been 3 days since Solo gave birth to my nephew and even though he came a little early he was health. Now Solange on the other hand was acting a little strange as if she didn't even want my nephew. I assumed it was the postpartum depression thing. It was about 3am and I was staying with Solo because Daniel went back to work and it wouldn't be a good idea to leave Solo alone with Daniel. Anyway I was lying down and Solo's bed next to her and Daniel was screaming him little head off.

(Beyonce) Solange he's probably hungry now take him out his crib and feed him
(Solange) He not gonna do nothing but
(Beyonce) Solo whats wrong with you he is your son
(Solange) I'm tired. *putting the pillow over her face*
(Beyonce) Solange feed him
(Solange) Ok

Solange did what I asked and changed him but he was still crying

(Solange) *crying* Bey please take him he wont stop crying I've did everything
(Beyonce) He is your son figure out why he wont stop crying 
(Solange) *Crying* I tried everything and I'm tired
(Beyonce) Let me see him

Solange  gave me Daniel and I started singing a nursery rhyme my mom use to sing to me and Solange when we was younger. Solange noticed Daniel was starting to calm down so she took him away from me and started singing along with me and soon after that Daniel was finally sleep. 

(Solange) Thanks Bey
(Beyonce) No problem

Solange and I had a long talk and she said she felt comfortable with Daniel. So I left and went home to Shawn and at about 5am Solange called me again.

(Solange) I need you to come get him
(Beyonce) What?

TO BE CONTINUED..........................
REMEMBER YOU DON'T NEED A BLOG SPOT TO COMMENT 

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW GOOD JOB BUH SOLO BET NOT DO NUN CRAZY TO THE BABY ND THE SEX CRAZY LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was loving the sex! ; & aww, Solo is struggling, Smfh! ; I hope she realizes that she is a mother now and she toughen up and become mature and take care of what's hers! …. & where's Daniel ass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I feel bad 4 Solo....smh But Never fear Bey Is Here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I'm talking about I loved this update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope solo don't do nothing stupid :(...lmaooo poor shawn he had to wait a long time to cum ahaha bey is the boss!

    ReplyDelete