Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chapter 15 (YOLO)

OK WE ASKED YA'LL TO COMMENT ON THE POST BECAUSE WE WASN'T SURE IF BEY WAS GONA DO OR NOT AND MOST OF YA'LL SAID YEA SO B4 YA'LL READ WE'RE WARNING YA'LL THIS POST IS CRAY :-) ENJOY!!

Last Time........

(Beyonce) Ummm Shawn what is this. Better yet who is this?
(Aaliyah) Hi I'm Aaliyah (NOT THE SINGER)
(Beyonce) Hello. Shawn what is she doing here
(Shawn) Well you said that you wanted to spice up our sex life and you said you would have an open mind
(Beyonce) Oh...
(Shawn) We don't have to do this if you don't want to
(Beyonce) OK ummmm


Ok PAUSE!!! Shawn really got this attracted female in his bed wearing nothing but what looks like a nurse costume. He said she was a stripper and he promised not to have sex with her. He said he wanted to watch her please me. I was shocked and beyond nerves and I didn't know what to say.


Now......




(Shawn) So what do you say Bey
(Beyonce) I say YOLO! You only live once right
(Shawn) Right.


(Beyonce POV)


I was nerves as hell but I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl so here's my chance to find out. Shawn walked me into the room and I could feel my hands shaking but I wasn't turning back now. Shawn started kissing and undressing me and I could feel Aaliyah's eyes burning a whole through my back. Shawn pushed me into the bed and went to grab something out the closet. Before I could see what it was Aaliyah already had her tongue in my mouth. Strangely I was enjoying the kiss well that was until I saw what Shawn went to get. So I stopped the kiss


(Beyonce) What you think this is
(Shawn) Calm down no one is ever gona see this. I just wanna make a memory that's all, I won't even put in on disc I promise
(Beyonce) So you're not gona join us
(Shawn) Yea in a minute


Wow this was something new first he surprised me with a three sum and now he wanna record it. 


(Shawn) Do you mine I don't wanna make you do something you don't wanna do
(Beyonce) You know what Fuck It. YOLO right?
(Shawn) Right


I was about to have sex with a girl for the first time so I swallowed my nerves a went for it. I watched as she slowly undid the buttons of her shirt, eventually revealing massive cleavage that sank into a bra. She then moved her hands down and undid the tiny shorts she was wearing. Looking at her body made me wet and I was a little confused by that. I'm 100% straight but this girl made me wet, maybe because Shawn is watching I don't know. Anyway she slide her shorts down her legs and as she bent over her breasts was still confined to her lacy bra. Once she stud up she took her shirt completely off and now I was in view of her complete body. First of all I know why Shawn chose her she is gorgeous with a bad body and secondly when this is over I have to ask her where did she get her lingerie from because it was cute. At this point I was completely turned on like seriously "Shawn who". LOL just kidding.  Aaliyah stood confidently in front of me with her black lace bra on and her matching thong I was impressed. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, drawing her to me in a deep kiss as her lips immediately parted to accept my tongue.  Shawn wanted a show so we was gona give him one. Without saying another word Aaliyah pushed me down on the edge of the bed and starting tearing my clothes off and once she accomplished that she went back to kissing me but this time it was her tongue pushing deep in my throat. Then she whispered in my ear, I nodded yes and she smiled and turned to Shawn. "You ready for this" I asked Shawn. He looked with a confused faced and shrugged I guess he didn't want his voice on the tape. So Aaliyah and I both stood up and undid our bras and once they both hit the floor Shawn instantly went hard. I know because I saw the print in his pants. Aaliyah started to giggle so I gave her a don't you even think about it look. "Play with her boobs" Shawn said all excitedly. I gently grasped her breast in each hand as best as I could. "You're not gonna hurt them" She said taking my hand forcing me to squeeze her breast. "See they want break" 


(Aaliyah's POV)


I could tell Bey was a little nerves so I took control. I started to massage her boobs with more power and I guess she is starting to get turned on because she let out a soft moan. "That's it honey" Jay said. I guess she got HOT and warmed up when Jay said that because she placed a hand on the back of my head and mashed my face into one of her boobs. I opened my mouth wide and drew in as much of her boob into my mouth as I could. I started sucking on it like a starving baby and once again Bey moaned. That wasn't enough for me I wanted to here her scream. So I pushed her back onto the bed. Bey was wearing some type of panties that where only being held together by two strings kind of like bottoms to a two piece swimming suit which was perfect. I ripped them off after only one tug and then I licked the inside of her thigh. The sent of her vagina gave me a rush with its sweet, almost lavender aroma. My mouth watered which was crazy. Now I've been with females before I'm very bisexual but none that ever made my mouth water. 


(Beyonce POV)


Wow I couldn't believe I was actually about to go through with this but it wasn't no turning back now. 


(Aaliyah's POV)


I wanted to devour her and I know she wanted me to so that's what I did. I forced my tongue into her. I starting alternating sucking and biting and then I did this thing with my tongue I knew she wouldn't be able to resist.


(Beyonce POV)


"What the hell" I said under my breath as I grabbed the bed sheets and arched my back. She was doing some crazy shit with her tongue that Shawn never ever did. It felt sooo good like "Shawn Who?" LOL I'm just kidding again but damn. I started moving my hips around lightly and her tongue started to follow. I was in heaven floating on cloud 9 I was loving it so I responded by cumming and she sucked up all my juices and licked the rest that ran down my leg. The suddenly I heard a vibrating noise and I already knew what that was. She didn't give me time to come off of my high from my orgasm before she went in with the dildo.  Now don't get me wrong the dildo did its job but I wanted the real thing. Aaliyah turned the dildo up and started sucking and kissing my neck and that was spot. WOW I came again. 


(Aaliyah) Are you satisfied 
(Beyonce) Yea
(Aaliyah) *laughs* Not you I was talking to Shawn
(Beyonce) Oh
(Shawn) Yea now come hold the camera and I'll do the rest.


(Beyonce POV) 


I was being tossed around like some play toy but I didn't care I was enjoying it. I saw Shawn walking over towards me and after the pleasure my body just took I don't think I could take anymore so something else popped into my head.


(Beyonce) Shawn we're trying new things aren't we
(Shawn) Yea 
(Beyonce) Ok come here


(Shawn POV)


I followed Bey's orders and went over to her while undressing myself in the process. While I was taking my pants and boxers off and I fell. I guess walking and taking off your bottoms isn't a really good idea. I heard Bey and Aaliyah giggling so I knew I had to redeem myself so I popped back up completely necked. I guess both girls was impressed by what they saw because the giggling had stopped. When I made it to Beyonce I immediately started to kiss her and after a few seconds sat me on the edge of the bed and dropped to her knees. *PAUSE* Now Bey ain't never sucked my cock before hell she never sucked anything before well at lease that's what she told me so this should be good.


(Shawn) Bey what are you doing
(Beyonce) Its a first time for everything right. YOLO


  (Shawn POV) (BTW S/O to Jillian she told me Bey should do this)


After Bey yelled out YOLO she took my manhood into her hands and took me into her mouth with one swift moved. Bey worked her mouth around my manhood like a pro. Now I'm very blessed but yet she took me all the way in her mouth with out gagging. Anyway she started doing something with her tongue giving me intense pleasure without making me cum too soon. I was really enjoying this and I'm starting to think Bey lied about never sucking a dick before because she is doing shit only a pro would now how to do. The next thing I now I felt her hand playing with my nipples and she was doing this without missing a beat down blow. That's it Bey done suck before she sent my body into shivers. Since when are my nipples that sensitive like real talk it kind of made me feel like a punk. I could feel myself nearing a climax but I wasn't ready to come yet so I lifted Bey up on to my face and laid onto the bed. Without giving her a moment to react I started devouring her puss and grabbing her ass forcing her deeper into my face and she screamed my name.  Then I raised my hands up and started playing with her boobs, I saw how turned on she was when Aaliyah did it so I sure I could do it again.  "Shawn!!!!" She screamed out. I knew I could make her holler. I start feeding on her like a starving man and she responded by pushing herself harder against my face pushing my head into the soft mattress. I thought she would suffocate me in her excitement, but I really didn't care if I came out of this alive or not. "Please don't stop I'm coming" She moaned and shortly after she did. 


(Beyonce POV)


Where in the hell did he learn to do that. It don't even matter at this point I was tired of the foreplay all I wanted was to feel Shawn inside of me. I rolled over on my back and Shawn followed me and I knew what was coming next. "I want you in my chest" I said in a seductive tone. 


(Shawn POV)


O she was gona feel me there too. Without saying another word I went in deep I started taking long powerful strong strokes inside of her savoring every inch of movement within her hot body. "Mmm Baby that's nice but I  want it harder and faster" She said. I obeyed and started moving quicker but my strokes was still powerful and strong. 


(Beyonce) HARDER!!... Shawn I want to feel you in my chest!!!!!!!!!!! I want you to make love to me like you really want to!!
(Shawn) Like I really want to
(Beyonce) Yassss SHAWN HURT ME!!!!!


(Shawn POV)


I think she meant like she wanted me to because I wanted it slow and she wanted it fast but who gives a fuck. I threw all of me into the movement, pounding hard inside of her. "Harder Shawn!!" she moaned. Well damn I said in my head like what do you want me to do turn into Godzilla or something. Damn when she said she want to fell me in her chest I didn't think she meant literally. When she put her legs on my chest, I thought I was gonna fall into her. She never behaved like this before in bed, I guess she wanted to put on a show for Aaliyah and the camera. So if she wanted to put on a show I wanted the lead role so drove my manhood into her like a while man. Our bodies was coming together like a train wreak. "Cum with me" she screamed  and without giving me time to respond I felt her body shivering and my was too. My orgasm started welling up through me. It felt so intense that I couldn't feel the bed, I couldn't see anything, all I could feel was the most incredible pleasure I have ever felt as I met Bey's eruptions. I then rolled off her and laid there in the bed I was tired and out of breath I was completely drained. The next I know Bey was crawling back on top of me. WTH I was tired hot and sweaty hell I couldn't even catch my breath all I wanted to do now is sleep, but that thought disappeared  when I saw her motioning for Aaliyah to come over.


(Beyonce POV)


I wasn't done yet I wanted to ware Shawn out especially since he talked me into letting a girl eat me out. I motioned for Aaliyah and after she put the camera on the stand she joined us in bed. "It's still rolling right?" I asked "Yep" "Good" I didn't know why I called Aaliyah over but I'm sure she would think of something to do. I started kissing Shawn again and he instantly became hard again. Then I felt him jump and I looked down and saw Aaliyah taking him in. She tried taking him whole but she gagged and let some of him out. I guess everybody can't be as talented as I am. OK PAUSE now normally I would be pissed as fuck that she is giving my man head right in front of my face but looking at Shawn's facial expression I could tell he was enjoying it but not like he was when I was doing it for him so what ever. I continued working on Shawn's lips and neck while Aaliyah was working him down below. To be honest Aaliyah is super trifling seeming that his manhood just came out of me but what ever. I guess Shawn couldn't take all the pleasure since he came within about 5 minutes. His whole body with limp. So after that I turned off the camera and told Aaliyah to clean herself up. After she did that I paid her and she left. Ever after all of that I still wasn't done with Shawn so after Aaliyah left I woke Shawn up and told him to come shower with me. He tried to push me away but I wasn't having it so eventually he gave in. Once we stepped into the cold water Shawn woke complete up well at lease his manhood did.


(Shawn) What the hell why the water so cold.
(Beyonce)  I guess you forgot to pay your gas bill. Now shut up and deal.


(Beyonce POV)


Ok I know that was a little corny but O'well I tried to push Shawn against the wall but he resisted. Instead he turned me around and pushed my face against the shower wall. Then he started sucking my neck and I was completely turned on all over again. 


(Shawn POV)


I was sick of her shit and I mean that in a good way. I wanted to be in control so as I was sucking her neck I instantly became hard again I guess it was because of all the cold water that was pouring down on us. My manhood was at full attention touching Bey's ass and I realized what I could do to shut her up. I went in deep all at once


(Beyonce) FuuUUUUUUUUKkkkkkkkkk


(Beyonce POV)


I never had anything go up me that way, it really hurt like hell. Then Shawn started thrusting inside of me and the pain turned into pleasure then into pain again then pleasure. I started screaming his name out and he laughed. He started sucking my neck again and besides the occasional moans I was quiet. 


(Shawn POV) 


I finally got her to be quiet and we both came again together within a few minutes. Actually faster then usually probably because of the freezing water. Bey was quiet but I wanted her ass sleep when I get done with her so next spent her around and all the shower water started hitting her hair.


(Beyonce) Are fucking serious right now I just got this done
(Shawn) Hush its probably a wig anyway
(Beyonce) First of all its a lace front don't get it twisted 
(Shawn) What ever


I started kissing Bey again and somehow we slipped. She would bust her head if I wasn't holding it. I ended up top of her and we both laughed. Hell we was already in position so why not go again I went in deep. My head was catching most of the water so she wasn't drowning in the water or anything. Actually it was romantic and this time we love. My strokes was slow long and powerful and we both was enjoying it. We took our time and remembered why we loved each other so much. Strangely this time the water didn't affect us that much because it was a while before we came and once we did it was more powerful then the first time.  


(Beyonce) 


Wow was all I could say because my whole body was weak like I can honestly say this was the best sex of my life. We let the cold shower run on us for a while well at lease until we gained our strength back, which wasn't long since by now the water went from cold to freezing. We washed up changed the sheets on the bed and went to sleep. I didn't care to much for the ass action in the shower but other then that the sex was perfect. O yea and I will never have sexual relations with another girl. Even though the sex was pleasurable its nothing like being with a man. 


TO BE CONTINUED.....

13 comments:

  1. I FUCKIN LOVE YOU I SWEAR I DO YOU ARE A BAD BITCH FOR THIS UPDATE I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD IT I AM HERE FOR THIS GIRL ON GIRL FUCK YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Fans self* good lord that update was crazy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAOOO! YASSSSS!!! I LOVE IT!!!...LMAOO AT SHAWN GETTIN HER HAIR LACEFRONT WET AHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfaoo...*wipes forehead* i thought it would be worse! lol.....GREAT UPDATE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giirrrlll!! Thid was that shit!!! That was hot! I loved it!! U are the best for this post!! I finally found out what YOLO means.lol GREAT update!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FREAKS !!! AND DEATH AND SHAWN HORNY ASS MAKIN A SEX TAPE !

    ReplyDelete
  7. *mouth open* wowwww lord that post >>>>> y'all did this one owwww did the damn thing...Shawn who?? Lmaoo bey a fool and oops at Shawn getting her lace front not wig wet in the shower lol ....freakiest post a read in a long time GREAT POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog was EVERYTHINGGGGG!!! ; omfg Aaliyah did her thing ; & Shawn >>>>>>>> *sigh* He done f*cked in the bedroom & in the shower! ..... Next update pleasssse!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DID NOT GIVE YOU THAT IDEA!!!!! I JUST ASKED HOW COME YOU NEVER MADE HER DO THAT!! TAKE OFF THAT SHOUT OUT THIS ISTENSE! Are you trying to ruin my acting carrer? UGH! Hate you but about the update....o_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I say they are some freak nasties!!!! Lmao!!! Damn that shower sex tho... Mm mm mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it me or was I the only one that got hot during this sexy update? Yes Kyesha keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will never look at beyonce and jay z the same again bt I loved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete