Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chapter 14 ( R.I.P To The Girl You Use To Know)

Last Time....


(Beyonce) We need to talk
(Shawn) I know. Beyonce I love you and I don't want you to be mad at me any more. I'm sorry if I don't discipline Jessica like you want me to but she is my daughter.
(Beyonce) I know but if she is gonna be here with me I'm gonna discipline her if she do wrong.
(Shawn) Beyonce you will not put your hands on her I don't spank my kids
(Beyonce) I understand that and I won't put my hands on her but she will be punished if she do wrong just like Tavia will be
(Shawn) I--


*SMASH*


(Beyonce) What was that
(Tavia) *screams* MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jessica) I didn't mean too!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now......


(Beyonce POV)


When I heard the smash I ran into the kitchen because that's where I heard it coming from.  When I got in there and saw Jessica I wanted to snap. "Shawn!!" I screamed. "Beyonce calm down I will get Tavia another cake." "Don't tell me to calm down look at my kitchen!"


(Shawn) Look I'll clean it up and Jessica say sorry
(Jessica) I'm sorry 
(Beyonce) So that's it
(Tavia) *crying* My mommy my birthday cake
(Shawn) We'll get you another ok.
(Beyonce) Shawn Jessica knocked Tavia's cake on the floor don't you think she should get in trouble.
(Shawn) It was an accident Bey and she apologize. I'll go clean Jessica up and then I'll clean this mess up down here. Don't worry about it just take Tavia outside.
(Beyonce) You know what we are a team right
(Shawn) Yea O_o
(Beyonce) Ok well :-) ............. I'll take Jessica upstairs and clean her up while you stay here clean this mess up
(Shawn) So you're not mad
(Beyonce) Nope I'm not mad at Jessica. Accidents happen right
(Shawn) Right! *kisses Beyonce*


I took Jessica upstairs and I cleaned her up. Then I talked to her about respect and I explained to her what she did wrong. Then I tore her little ass up, at this point I didn't give a flying fuck about Shawn's rules. Jessica was in my house so my rules. Let me tell yall beating Jessica's little ass felt soooo good. I beat her for almost killing my baby and I beat her for knocking over Tavia's cake. Well I didn't beat her but I spanked her and of course it was out of love :-). Anyway after Jessica calmed down I took her back downstairs and handed her over to her father then I went outside to enjoy the rest of the party. 


(Shawn POV)


When Jessica returned I was just finishing cleaning up the cake and something wasn't right with her. I knew she had been crying and I already knew why so I became furious. "Jessica go outside and play I need to talk to Beyonce"  


(Jessica) OK :-(


I screamed for Beyonce and she came strolling in with a smile on her face.


(Shawn) What did you do to Jessi
(Beyonce) I spanked her. 
(Shawn) Beyonce what the hell did I tell you
(Beyonce) TBQFH I don't care what you said. Jessica did wrong so she got what she deserved and if you don't like it you and Jessica can leave.
(Shawn) Just calm down Beyonce we need to come to an agreement because I really don't appreciate you whipping my child. 
(Beyonce) * Kanye shrugs* 
(Shawn) Look bottom line is if you ever hit Jessica again we are done
(Beyonce) Fine. But just know if Jessica is in my care and she do wrong she will get a spanking.
(Shawn) Beyonce I really want this to work. I really love you
(Beyonce) And I love you too
(Shawn) Well for now on I will never leave Jessica in your care
(Beyonce) But I don't want that. All I ask of you is to talk to her that's all I want. I want you to teach her whats right and whats wrong
(Shawn) OK... *kisses Beyonce*
(Beyonce) So we're ok now
(Shawn) Yea. So do wana come over my house tonight
(Beyonce) *smiles* Yea


(Beyonce POV)


After we finished talking we went back out and enjoyed the rest of the party. To my surprise everything went well besides the occasional wtf you looking at stares between Shawn and Idris. Anyway when the party was over me, Shawn, Jessi, and Tavi went right to Shawn's house and when we opened the door all of our hearts stop. Tasha was lying in the middle of the floor necked and she wasn't responding


(Jessica) MOMMY!!!!!!!!!! *running towards Tasha*
(Shawn) Tasha


Shawn ran over to Tasha and started hitting her in the face in hopes of getting sometime of response from her but he was unsuccessful. He then pulled out his phone and called 911.


(Shawn) Bey please take the girls into Jessica's room
(Jessica) *crying* No I wanna stay here
(Beyonce) Come on Jessica lets go into your room I'm sure your father can handle this


*Later that night*


I stayed with Jessica and Tavia at Shawn's house while he went to the hospital with Tasha. By the time he  returned the girls was sleep and I was in his bed halfway asleep. He came into the bed room and it looked like he just got finished crying.


(Beyonce) What happen
(Shawn) She's dead
(Beyonce) What
(Shawn) *sniffs* She overdose on something and suffered from cardiac arrest. She was dead when we got here
(Beyonce) Shawn I'm sorry
(Shawn) I'm ok but how am I suppose to tell Jessica
(Beyonce) Look don't worry about that now just come here.


I could Shawn was hurting and I was determine to make him feel better the best way I knew how. I starting tonging Shawn down and tonight I was willing to try anything. "Lets try something new" I whispered in Shawn's ear. I guess he was surprised by what I said because he pulled away from me and gave me that shocked puppy dog face.


(Shawn) Something like what
(Beyonce) Anything you want. Lets living up our sex life a little.
(Shawn) :-) OK! but lets do it tomorrow 
(Beyonce) Why?
(Shawn) Because I have an idea but its gotta wait until tomorrow when my head is clear. And you promise to keep an open mind right
(Beyonce) Yes


I was shocked by what he said, who needs a clear head to have sex. Well anyway since he didn't want to have sex we fell asleep in each other arms and the next day Shawn broke the news to Jessica and she was hurt.


(Jessica) Why didn't you let me see her. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye
(Shawn) You can still say goodbye. At her funeral 
(Jessica) It wont be the same


Jessica took off running into her room and Shawn looked confused and like he didn't know what to say her. "Shawn can I talk to her" I asked "Sure" After I got Shawn's permission I went up to Jessica's door and knocked then asked could I come in and of course she said no but I was on a mission and went in anyway.


(Beyonce) Can we talk
(Jessica) I don't want to talk 
(Beyonce) Ok how about I talk and you listen
(Jessica) Ok
(Beyonce) Did I ever tell you about the time I lost my bestfriend
(Jessica) Someone you loved died too
(Beyonce) Yea I just a little older then you
(Jessica) What happen
(Beyonce) Well I was going to the mall the day she died and I invited her to come with me and she said no. 


*Flashback*


*Phone Conversation* (Beyonce is 15 and o is Ashley)


(Beyonce) Ashley please come to the mall with me
(Ashley) I want to but Josh asked me out so I really wanna go with him
(Beyonce) We're to young for boys just come to the mall
(Ashley) You're never to young for boys. Actually come with us
(Beyonce) I don't know who's gona be in the car
(Ashley) Just Josh me and his friend
(Beyonce) Josh drives
(Ashley) Yea he's 17
(Beyonce) How old is he friend
(Ashley) 19 but its ok. I've met him before girl we will be find
(Beyonce) Nawl its ok I promised Lyanne and Kelly I was gonna go to the mall but you have fun
(Ashley) Ok


*Reality*


(Jessica) So what happen to her
(Beyonce) I was at the mall with Kelly and Lyanne and few of my other friends when we got the call. They said that they were drinking and driving and they crashed into a building
(Jessica) And she died
(Beyonce) All of them
(Jessica) I'm sorry about your friend
(Beyonce) And I'm sorry about mom. But you know she's in a better place now
(Jessica)  I know but I miss her already
(Beyonce) And its okay to miss Ashley to. I miss her everyday but I know that as long as I do good and be good she will always be there looking down and smiling down at me. And the same with you as long as you be good and do good she will smiling down at you.
(Jessica) Daddy said it do well
(Beyonce) No, do good in the world be somebody make your mom proud 
(Jessica) Ok I can do that. I promise to be good and do good. *sniffs*


Jessica cried in my arms until she went to sleep. I tucked her in for a nap and went out to talk to Shawn.


(Beyonce) Where is Tavia
(Shawn) Shhh. She is sleeping
(Beyonce) O Jessica is too 


I sat next to Shawn on the couch and put his arms around my neck. I just love the way he hold me in his big strong arms. :-)


(Shawn) How is she doing
(Beyonce) I think she is doing okay. I told her about Jessica about my friend Ashley who passed away.
(Shawn) You never told me about her
(Beyonce) Because I don't  like to talk about her
(Shawn) Why not
(Beyonce) Because I think I could of saved her. I should of told her mom what her plan was. I knew being in the car with two boys wasn't a good idea but I just ignored it.
(Shawn) You can't blame yourself 
(Beyonce) She was only 15. She didn't have a chance to live
(Shawn) I know but things happen for a reason
(Beyonce) yea
(Shawn) Can I have a kiss
(Beyonce) Sure


Shawn held me in his arms and we both went to sleep on the couch. Tavia and Jessica ended up joining us on the couch and we all slept there. Tavia laid on top of me and Jessica squeezed on the other side of Shawn. It was totally uncomfortable but for the first time ever I felt like I had real complete family and I loved it.



************************************************************************************************************


Its been a few days since Tasha's death and funeral. Jessica was doing ok and Shawn was too. We dropped Jessica and Tavia off at Solange house because she said she needed practice being alone with kids. Her offer was right on time because tonight Shawn said he had a surprise for me and he said he was ready to repay me for the night he turned me down for sex. He asked me did I still want to spice up our sex life and I said yea. He did ask me was I really willing to try anything and I said yes. I was getting really excited and I couldn't wait to see what he had in store for us. When we got back to the house he had chocolate covered strawberries and candle lit light it was amazing. We feed eat other and teased each other for a little while then he brought me to his bed room door which was closed.


(Beyonce) Can I go in
(Shawn) Remember you promised to keep an open mind 
(Beyonce) Ok Shawn come on I really want you. We haven't had sex since Tasha died.
(Shawn) Ok


Shawn opened the door and I was shocked like I really didn't expect this.


(Beyonce) Ummm Shawn what is this. Better yet who is this?
(Aaliyah) Hi I'm Aaliyah (NOT THE SINGER)
(Beyonce) Hello. Shawn what is she doing here
(Shawn) Well you said that you wanted to spice up our sex life and you said you would have an open mind
(Beyonce) Oh...
(Shawn) We don't have to do this if you don't want to
(Beyonce) OK ummmm


Ok PAUSE!!! Shawn really got this attracted female in his bed wearing nothing but what looks like a nurse costume. He said she was a stripper and he promised not to have sex with her. He said he wanted to watch her please me. I was shocked and beyond nerves and I didn't know what to say.


To Be Continued.......


OK YA'LL COMMENT SO SHOULD BEY DO IT YES OR NO  

13 comments:

  1. HELL NAWW THATS NASTY AF SAY NO !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSS LET HER DO IT Via - @_iPiiNKYPROMiSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELL YA I WOULD FUCK BEYONCE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOO DONT LET BEY DO IT!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET HER DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSS, let Bey do it - I would LOVE to see her reaction as that whore is eating her reaaaall goood - lmfao! ; just as long as Jay doesn't do anything with the stripper or try anything to make Bey upset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooo bey better not do it i will puke thats nastty lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!! Let her do it!! This could be interesting..itz alwayz good 2 try new things

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAOO he done lost his mind!...and awwww! at them sleepin together on the couch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwww Hell NO!! uh uh! nope DON'T LET HER DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete