Monday, June 4, 2012

Chapter 12 (It's Always Something)

Last Time...

(Beyonce) Look I'm sorry I just don't want everyone in our business because as soon as we do rumors will start to fly and I don't want that to ruin our relationship. I want people to know about us without knowing about our personal like.
(Shawn) Ok. I understand.
(Beyonce) Really?!
(Shawn) Yes!!

(Beyonce) Good.
(Shawn) I have something to tell you
(Beyonce) Tell me 
(Shawn) Tasha is getting released from rehab tomorrow and she is clean.
(Beyonce) That is really good I'm happy for her
(Shawn) There is more
(Beyonce) Ok...
(Shawn) She asked to come stay with me
(Beyonce) Oh
(Shawn) She don't have anywhere else to go 
(Beyonce) Can't you just buy her a condo
(Shawn) Yea I can but I want her to stay with me at lease a month so I can watch her. I don't want her to go back to her old ways.
(Beyonce) I-
(Shawn) Its only for a month. Beyonce I love you. There is nothing to worry about.
(Beyonce) Ok.


Shawn kissed me and told me not to worry but I couldn't help but to worry. She is his ex-girlfriend and so I can't help but to worry and be jealous. I told him ok and went back to eating my dinner. Even though I really didn't want this I couldn't tell him no because he probably would let her come anyway. I just erased the image of them two getting back together and enjoyed the rest of my meal


Now.........


*Jay's House*


(Shawn) Tasha I said you could live here but I'm not your maid you really gonna have to start cleaning up after yourself 
(Tasha) I mean like I know you not but you do have maids here
(Shawn) I know I do but they work for me not you so pick your shit up
(Tasha) Fine! I don't want to be a pain in the ass
(Shawn) Too late!
(Tasha) I heard that
(Shawn) I know *walking away*


(Shawn POV)


Tasha has only been here a few days and she is already working on my last good nerve. She don't clean and she is always whining. When I asked her to stay here with me I didn't know it was gona be like having a 5 year old around. "Oh wait I'm insulting Tavia" Anyway I was tired of Tasha's bullshit so I decided to wait for Beyonce in my bedroom.




(Beyonce POV) 


I was on my way over Shawn's house but I wasn't to excited about it. Tasha is nothing but a headache. Every time I come over she pretends we're bestfriends and she stay in my face, and on top that she always goes behind my back when it comes to Tavia. For example I told Tavia no she couldn't have anymore candy and Tasha gave her some plus ice-cream. Then I was the one up with Tavia all night when she was puking her brains out and whining about her stomach. Sometimes I wish I could pop Tasha right in her face but imma follow the "Golden Rules" and deal. Now Tasha is really beautiful she is around 5'6 and has really pretty dark skin. She has a really nice shape and she is always flaunting it around I'll say she is about 140 pounds give or take a few I'll say she is a size 8. Now I'm not jealous because yes she is beautiful but honestly my curves alone shits on her whole look.  Anyway I just arrived at Shawn's house.


(Tasha) Hey Bey, Hi Tavia
(Beyonce) Hey
(Tavia) Hi Tasha, where is Jessica
(Tasha) She is in her bedroom
(Tavia) Ok *heading to Jessica's bedroom*
(Beyonce) Where is Shawn
(Tasha) He is in his bedroom
(Beyonce) Ok
(Tasha) Wait Beyonce can I talk to you 
(Beyonce) *fake smile* Sure
(Tasha) Come on lets sit on the couch
(Beyonce) Okaay
(Tasha) So Shawn tells me you don't cook
(Beyonce) I do cook
(Tasha) I don't mean fried chicken, I mean really cook. You know I can give you some lessons I know EXACTLY what Shawn likes..... and Jessica
(Beyonce) Hmmp Oh well thanks but no thank you. I think I'm handling him just well. Oh and Jessi too. I have everything under control,
(Tasha) Ok well if you ever need any help call me. I know you wouldn't want anyone to still Shawn away I mean he likes to eat
(Beyonce) Oh don't worry about anything I'm sure every time cook for him he is satisfied enough... we both are.  Anyway I'm sure he's waiting for me I should go
(Tasha) Ok nice talking to you, I'm sure we can finish our conversation later
(Beyonce) *laughs* No


I swear I can not stand that bitch. She think I'm stupid or something, I know she want Shawn back but it will never happen.


*In Jay's Bedroom*


(Jay) Hey baby
(Beyonce) Hey, you know I do not like that bitch
(Jay) *laughs* Calm down did she say anything to you
(Beyonce) Yea she offered me "COOKING" lessons
(Jay) I'm sorry Bey, she is only gonna be here a few more weeks. You have nothing to worry about

(Beyonce) Oh I'm not worried
(Jay) Good *kisses Bey*


(Shawn's POV)


I started tonging Beyonce down. Tasha is beautiful and any guy would kill to be with her but I'm with Beyonce now I would never go down that route with Tasha again. Beyonce really has nothing to worry about. Anyway this passionate kiss I was sharing with Beyonce instantly got me hard so I laid Bey back on the bed and climb on top of her. I was really ready for her until I got a knock on the door.


(Jay) Uggg YES!!
(Tasha) Could you come here for a minute
(Jay) I'm busy
(Tasha) Its important..... please Shawn
(Jay) Look Tasha I said I-
(Beyonce) Its fine go head
(Jay) But
(Beyonce) Just go. we can do this another time
(Jay) Fine!!


I went out the room to see what Tasha wanted and all she needed was the crackers off the top of the refrigerator. I was pissed the fuck off at this point.


(Jay) Tasha do not see all the help I have around this house. You could ask one of them to get the crackers down for you.
(Tasha) I know but I like the way you reach *pats Jay butt*
(Jay) Tasha stop!
(Tasha) Come on Bey is in the room. Kiss me. One time for old times. *Brushing against Jay*
(Jay) Tasha back off!! You now what you are driving me crazy. I'm about to take Bey and the girls somewhere for a few days and when I come back I want you gone.
(Tasha) You don't mean that
(Jay) Yes I do *pushing past Tasha*


I don't know what's wrong with her she is crazy. What we had was over a long time ago, of course I love her and I will always love her. But I moved on.


*Back in Jay's room*


(Beyonce) What did she want
(Jay) She wanted me to get something down for her
(Beyonce) Hmmp smh I think she want you back
(Jay) I think you're right, thats why I told her she had to leave.
(Beyonce) Really?! When is she leaving
(Jay) I don't know the exact date but we are leaving now and when we come back she will be gone
(Beyonce) Where are we going
(Jay) Lets go get a room for the weekend just you me and the girls. I'm tired of Tasha I need to get away and plus you and I need some alone time
(Beyonce) Well that's gonna be kind of hard when we have two little girls running around.
(Jay) Well lets invite Solange and Kelly so they can baby-sit while we get some alone time
(Beyonce) Ok


(Beyonce POV) 


I kissed Shawn and then I called Solo and Kelly to see if they were ok with the plan and of course they said yea as long as they didn't have to spend any money. I told Shawn the good news and left. I went to pack and pick up Solo and Kelly and within a few hours we all arrived at this beautiful hotel. This hotel had just about everything in it from a play house for kids to a bar for adults. After we settled in Kelly and Solo took Tavia, and Jessica to the play house while Jay and I went to the bar.


(Beyonce) This is really nice
(Jay) I know. I want only the best for you
(Beyonce) Awwww *kissing Jay on the lips*
(Josh-The bartender) Hi I'm Josh can you guys some drinks
(Jay) Yea I'll take a glass of Ace Of Spade and keep it coming
(Josh) So you want me to start a tab for you
(Jay) Yep
(Josh) Ok. And for you
(Beyonce) I'll take a Strawberry Daiquiri light on the alcohol please 
(Josh) Ok I'll have ya'll drinks ready in about 2 minutes
(Bey&Jay) OK


*2 minutes later*


(Beyonce) That was quick
(Josh) I said two minutes
(Beyonce) Ok LOL


Jay and I have been in here for almost a hour now and Jay is working on his 5th drink and he was drunk. I on the other hand only had 2 Strawberry Daiquiris both with light alcohol. I'm working on my 3rd one now with no alcohol. I was never really someone who drunk a lot of alcohol. Anyway me and Jay was enjoying our conversation until my drunk ex-coworker came over and interrupted.


(Ryan) Heyyyyy Beyyyyyy
(Beyonce) Hi Ryan
(Ryan) What going on beautiful
(Beyonce) I'm on a date
(Ryan) Ohhhhh *laughs* I didn't even see you man what's up
(Jay) Sup
(Ryan) I can't believe you Beyonce
(Beyonce) What I do
(Ryan) You finally let somebody into your pants girl. *turns to Jay* See man I been trying to hit this for a while she just wouldn't give it up. I guess she just don't like white guys she like black di*


(Beyonce POV)


Before Ryan could finish his sentence Shawn sent him flying across the room. I jumped out my seat "Shawn!!" I screamed. I couldn't believe Shawn just hit him, yes he was being really disrespectful but he was drunk. Next thing I know I saw Shawn pounding hi face into the grown. "Shawn stop he is a lawyer you will go to jail" "I don't give a fuck he shouldn't be so disrespectful" Shawn yelled back. "Somebody STOP him" I yelled looking over at Josh who watching the whole thing. "Josh are you gonna  do something" I asked 


(Josh) Sorry but my face is to pretty to be breaking up a fight


I couldn't believe he just said that to me. Now I wana beat his ass for being so stupid. Anyway finally a group of man ran over and broke up the fight and I took Jay up to the room so he could calm down.


*In the room*


(Beyonce) What where you thinking
(Jay) I don't know I'm sorry it was the drinks 
(Beyonce) No need to apologize I love the way you stood up for me. I really appreciate it.
(Jay) No problem thats what I'm here for. To protect you *kisses Bey*
(Beyonce) *smiles* Here put this ice on your hand, it will help with the pain.
(Jay) Its fine I have something else in mind *smiling*
(Beyonce) Ok *biting her bottom lip*
(Solange) Knock Knock!!!
(Jay) Really twice in one day
(Beyonce) *laughs* Hush I'll get it


I opened the door for Solange, Kelly and the girls and they came rushing in.


(Beyonce) Did ya'll have fun
(Tavia) No
(Jessica) She is just mad because she didn't win a big bear like I did
(Beyonce) Awwww I'm sorry Tavia maybe next time
(Solange) Oh there wont be a next time. Never again will I baby-sit ya'll demon children 
(Kelly) *laughs* They where not that bad
(Solange) CH- all they did was argue and fight. I have a headache now *flopping on the bed*
(Jay) How about if I take you back to the fun house Tavia and win you a bear just like Jessica's
(Tavia) No, Can we go get in the pool
(Jessica) Ooooww yes please
(Beyonce) I don't know, how deep is the water?
(Solange) Its like a playground and they only have one big pool but its used for floating only. 
(Kelly) Don't worry they will be find. I wanna get in the hot tub anyway 
(Beyonce) How are you gonna watch them and be in the hot tub
(Solange) They will be find I'll watch them but I'm not getting in the water. I just got my hair did
(Beyonce) What do you think
(Jay) Let them go we have some unfinished business anyway
(Beyonce) OK. But Jessica keep an eye on Tavia in the water please
(Jessica) Ok.


Solo and Kelly went down stairs to the pool with the girls and Jay and I stayed in the room to finish what we had started.


Meanwhile At the pool


(Solange) Ok ya'll imma be sitting right here do not go into the big pool with out permission ok
(Jessi & Tavia) Ok
(Solange) I don't even want ya'll near the big pool ok
(Jessica) OK
(Solange) I mean it
(Tavia) OK!!
(Kelly) I think they get it

(Solange) No cause Tavia lil ass is bad. She think just because I'm 19 she don't have to listen to me
(Tavia) Imma listen
(Kelly) Ok Ya'll can go play. I'll be in the Hot top
(Jessi & Tavia) K


(Jessica) Come on lets go up the slide
(Tavia) No I don't want to its to high 
(Jessica) Stop being a baby and come on
(Tavia) I said noo
(Jessica) you are such a baby
(Tavia) No I'm not
(Jessica) Well go up the slide
(Tavia) Ok....


20 minutes later


(Kelly) I know you're not sleeping and you're suppose to be baby-sitting
(Solange) My bad I'm tired
(Kelly) Where are the girls
(Solange) Over there by the slide
(Kelly) No they are not!!
(Solange) What?!


(Kelly POV)


Me and Solo looked all over for Tavia and Jessica until I spotted them over by the big pool and as soon as I spotted them I saw Jessica push Tavia in. My heart dropped and I froze. I saw Solange start running towards them and I followed closely behind. We were at lease three minutes away it was a big pool area. I started calling for help and then I saw the life guard jump in. When me and Solo made it to the pool the life guard was still searching for Tavia. Me and Solange both was panicking and all Jessica kept saying was sorry. After a few seconds the life guard came up with Tavia and paramedics was rushing to grab her. They was performing CPR and withing in 2 minutes Tavia was coughing up a bunch of water but still looked really weak. She could barely keep her eyes open


(Paramedics) Are you the mom
(Kelly) *crying* No her mom is upstairs is she gona be ok
(Paramedics) Her pulse is really faint so we need to get her to the hospital fast. So you come with us and you go get her parents
(Solange) Ok. Jessica come on hurry


(Solange POV)


Kelly went with Tavia to the hospital and Jessica and I ran upstairs.


Meanwhile.....


(Beyonce) WOW that was nice
(Jay) Yea it was 
(Beyonce) I-
(Jay) Shhhhhhhh lets try to take a nap before they come back
(Beyonce) Ok


(Beyonce POV)


Me and Shawn just finished having the best sex ever ohmygod. I didn't mind Shawn's telling me to be quiet because I was tired myself. So I laid in Shawn's arms and as soon as I closed my eyes I heard Solo and Jessica knocking and yelling through the door. I grabbed my robe and Shawn put on his and we answered the door.


(Beyonce) Solo what's wrong why are you crying where is Tavia and Kelly
(Solange) I'm sorry Bey
(Jessica) It was a mistake
(Beyonce) *cryings* Where is Tavia and Kelly
(Solange) Iii--
(Beyonce) SOLANGE!!!
(Solange) Jessica pushed Tavia into the water and she starting drowning they rushed her to the hospital. 


When Solange told me that my whole body went numb and I just feel to the ground. I couldn't breath, see or hear. The only think I could make out was something about Tavia being underwater for about 5 minutes. My heart dropped and Shawn picked me up and we rushed to the hospital.




To Be Continued......... 


BTW COMMENT AND FOLLOW BOTH OF US ON TWITTER IF YOU DON'T ALREADY
 Kyesha =====> @HereIVBey2 and Kelsey =====> @SingitLike_Kels

5 comments:

  1. Oh nooooo.. i hope Tavia is okay Jessica betta getta ass whooping for that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! The title is on point......ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS BLOG KLEEPS ME ENTERTAINED. UPDATE PLEASE SOON!

    ReplyDelete